The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What's the best Affiliate Marketing platform right now?

Best is a consumer word for fake reviews.

What do you think you can sell now? What have you sold or marketed successfully in the past and can apply what you have learned to?
Do you have some basis in some segment of commerce?

www.offervault.com will list offers from affiliate networks and everyone will say they are the best. Sort of pointless because it is unsubstantiated --claimed without any tangible evidence.

If you ask me --I would say study trending products and services as see what seems to working now commercially.
Other than that, there are some 'evergreen' type offers that work constantly over time. With these like dating and other SOI/DOI you need to feel that the payout will justify the advertising and efforts you need to make.
CPI can be pretty good (app installs --mobile).

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) <--read this!

Question threads here pls:
Links to sub-forums that can guide you:

I need to know as I'm just starting out
If you are just starting out, I suggest you start with CPA offers, they are easier to convert with less experience. You do not have to make a sale to convert them and make profit and no one has to buy anything. May be you should take a look at that. Networks like CPALead, MaxBounty, CPAGrip, AdworkMedia, and CPABuild could be interesting to you.

It depends on your specific needs and requirements, but some of the most popular and widely used affiliate marketing platforms are:
  1. Amazon Associates
  2. Commission Junction (CJ Affiliate)
  3. ShareASale
  4. Rakuten Marketing
  5. Awin (formerly Affiliate Window)
Each platform has its strengths, features, and benefits, so it's recommended to do your research and compare them to determine which will work best for you.

I need to know as I'm just starting out
Try managing advertising campaigns with these network.

GiddyUp

The highlight of GiddyUp is partner marketing, which means they build up the partnerships based on performance. In other words, their philosophy of “quality orientation” can lead you and the brands to great results. Correspondingly, you are supposed to be serious to your affiliate and spend some efforts to meet their standard then earn the profits.

M4trix Network

M4trix Network is quite suitable for those ambitious affiliate marketers because the global network includes many non-saturated markets. It can bring you the opportunity with high profitability potential. Also, it can help you to drive smarter strategies and optimize your performance.

ClickBank

ClickBank is familiar to most affiliate marketers as well. It has 6 million digital products in over 20 categories and reaches more than 200 million people all round the world. It’s very attractive for its high offer of commissions(even 75%) and reliable and regular payouts. As plenty of products are sold on the basis of recurring source, your income will be boosted with the upsell options.

CJ Affiliate

With 300 brands(including may world’s top brands), the program boosts 43% year-on-year growth on commissions. Such high returns attracts may experienced affiliate marketers. Of course you need a great amount of traffic and meet the strict requirement for keeping publishing content. Some beginners may find some difficulties in using the toolbox, but once you are familiar with it, the great features can help your affiliate marketing to be more advanced.

PartnerStack

The program mainly focuses on well-known and popular software products. It’s greatly suitable for you if your audience has particular software interest as they claimed that 30% of the software comes from other channel partners. They are good at building partnerships beyween affiliate marketers and product owners.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back