The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What's some really good incentive offers?

In mine mind this question has no merit because incentive and good don't go together. If a person is going to fill out an incentive offer, he or she is not going to do it because of the offer, but rather for the incentive.

If said person were to fill out an offer because he or she is interested in the offer more than the incentive to fill the offer, there was no need for the incentive in the first place.

Keep in mind that more people will fill out a incentive offer that requires their email or zip, than incentive offers that ask for their CC info. Of course those offers that require CC info make you more money than zip/submit offers.

As far as what is a good offer - well, I would say any offer that fills the need of your target market. I know the answer is generic, but so is the question. For example a good offer for gamers is something that stay at home moms will likely consider spam.

In mine mind this question has no merit because incentive and good don't go together. If a person is going to fill out an incentive offer, he or she is not going to do it because of the offer, but rather for the incentive.

If said person were to fill out an offer because he or she is interested in the offer more than the incentive to fill the offer, there was no need for the incentive in the first place.

Keep in mind that more people will fill out a incentive offer that requires their email or zip, than incentive offers that ask for their CC info. Of course those offers that require CC info make you more money than zip/submit offers.

As far as what is a good offer - well, I would say any offer that fills the need of your target market. I know the answer is generic, but so is the question. For example a good offer for gamers is something that stay at home moms will likely consider spam.

I see. Thanks for the reply. I'm getting into marketing and wanting to start an email marketing program that supports email blasting + offers. I currently own emailrocket.net but stopped paying for it for the time being.

banners
Back