The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What's Best Time of the Day to Promote Affiliate Link on Facebook?

kaymeis

What's the best time of the day to post your affiliate link? I've tried different time slots with mixed success. Thanx in advance

I think it depends on your GEO targeting, and vertical.
for example, if you promote horoscope vertical, I think the best time is morning because people want to read this stuff when they start there day.
if it gambling I think more evening people finish work and want to blow some steam

What's the best time of the day to post your affiliate link? I've tried different time slots with mixed success. Thanx in advance
I came across this beautiful article on the best times to post on Facebook sproutsocial. It might be helpful.
It said:
  • Best times to post to Facebook: Wednesday at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
  • Best day: Wednesday is the best day to post on Facebook.
  • Most consistent engagement: Weekdays from 9 a.m.–3 p.m.
  • Worst day: Sunday has the least amount of engagement for Facebook during the week. (Shocking to me)
  • Lowest engagement: Early mornings and evenings, before 7 a.m. and after 5 p.m. have the least amount of engagement per day
Here's the graph relating to the above points:
screenshot-sproutsocial.com-2019.11.21-14_42_53.png

seems like people are more engaged on facebook during work hours 11am to 1pm, there is a suprise!
Maybe because Facebook is also a huge platform for promoting business and it is becoming a part of the business world so yeah I think this could be the reason for people being more active during the work hours.

haha salesmen selling salesmen. Sounds like many trade shows.

Clue: Traffic is GEO Time Zone sensitive if you want to target segments.
Again, Best? Your results will vary by segmentation -- always.
Random 'tool' statistics are not accurate usually.

Best? Well, don't post when the targeted viewer is sleeping.

Sounds to me that you may want to slap shit against the wall and have the best hope of success ;) Do enough of that and track the CTR rates and DAYTIME accurately -- you may figure your question out. 500-1,000 clicks would be a somewhat reliable statistic.

During the pandemic anytime is a good time because most people are home lol... however, i found that early morning before business hours works good. Obviously you have to pay attention to time zones with your target market.

MI
Back