The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What you Think ?

J

Jodohost

A control panel is like the brain behind your Web site’s body. It gives you one place to look at to do everything you would ever need to do to your Web hosting account. You can create E-mail accounts, create FTP accounts, track statistical information and so much more.

You shouldn't judge the quality of your Web host by the control panel they offer alone. It is an important piece to the Web hosting puzzle.

* H-Sphere (www.psoft.net)
* cPanel (www.cpanel.net)
* Plesk (www.sw-soft.com)
* Ensim (www.ensim.com)
* DirectAdmin (www.directadmin.com)
* Interworx (www.interworx.info)
* Helm (www.webhostautomation.com/products/helm)
* Hosting Accelerator (www.hostingaccelerator.com)
* InsPanel (www.inspanel.com)
* CWIPanel (www.cwipanel.com)

We are using H-Sphere for 3 years now. Using it, you can have your own customizable Control Panel (cp.yourdomain.com). Also you have your own packages, name servers and brand and many more.

What you will prefer while Choosing a Control Panel for your Hosting (Shared or Reselling)?

I prefer cPanel, I have used Plesk, Ensim and Helm, I think cPanel is the best of all the control panel I have used

And its amazing the bandwidth you need just to lad Plesk, it was a cool software but the development seem top have been taken over by idiots in the last few years. When I was on 56K dialup, it was agony loading up my Plesk interface, that was when I went over to cPanel

I prefer Cpanel ,too .Maybe next time I will try to use some other systems see if there is any pro and con ~

cPanel is great, it offers different features which are very helpful in hosting.

MI
Back