The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What would you do?

Mooch Mark

affiliate
Hello

My first post and inevitably it's a cry for help... sorry...

We've just launched a new site (who's url is hopefully below - I'm too new to embed it) and we're understandably keen to let the world know so that we can retire to a tropical island as soon as possible.

My question is what would you do to market it on a pretty limited
(cash flow) budget. We've used a limited budget with adwords to some success and 1 week after launch we're getting 25% return traffic.

Thanks in advance. Mark.

Mark,
Get a professional SEO guru to draw up an online marketing campaign for you.
You can do it yourself as well but you need to learn a lot, mostly about SEO and link building.

Good luck

Hello

My first post and inevitably it's a cry for help... sorry...

We've just launched a new site (who's url is hopefully below - I'm too new to embed it) and we're understandably keen to let the world know so that we can retire to a tropical island as soon as possible.

My question is what would you do to market it on a pretty limited
(cash flow) budget. We've used a limited budget with adwords to some success and 1 week after launch we're getting 25% return traffic.

Thanks in advance. Mark.

Thanks Temi

It's a bit chicken and egg on getting professional help. Our margins are miniscule so that sort of expenditure is not a real option at this time.

I suppose I'm hoping for some good marketing tips that we can put in to practice ourselves.

thanks again. Mark.

yes, seo expert may charge you lot.

first optimize your site with related keywords and increase proper density for those keywords.

Use seo friendly images for your sites.

Submit your site's pages to all social bookmarking sites, like commitx.com
and submit your sites to directory who will give you backlink with dofollow.

Thanks archanapatel

We've done a page on facebook and paid for a bit of advertising with them but I'm not sure what others are worth doing and how they view 'guerilla' marketing?

Have you had any success?

Thanks. Mark.

Can't seem to find the link to your site anywhere so I don't really know what it is...the best thing to do is to do some DIY SEO. Might take some time but it'll all be worth it.

write article and submit them to aritcle directories such as ezinearticles, put your anchoe text in the bio and link to your site, these will draw traffic, but will take time.

Blog commenting, using comment luv plugin, this is a plugin the blog owners have installed and allows you to put your anchor text instead fo your name, write a good post and it shoudl get approved. Just remember to add content for them.

Using these techniques I got a site to page 1 of google in 3 weeks, getting over 250 visitors per day for organic traffic NOT paid traffic.

That's true

Do Blog Commenting, do classifies submission and actively participate in forums, this will bring nice amount of traffic to your site.

MI
Back