Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What would help you post more?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So the majority of our members seem to browse the forums, what would help you guys post more?

Be honest?

New forums etc?

I am completely new to Affiliate Marketing I was just browsing Cpafix without posting for awhile. The reason for that there is some AM forums look down on you if you ask a dumb question. So I thought I'd give it a shot and I started posting here a couple of days ago. Every time I do the feedback is awesome. I believe that it all depends on the person's will to succeed In AM. If there new to this game like me they will ask a bunch of question's no matter how stupid it may seem if your that determined to make it in AM. "You can lead a horse to water but you can't force them to drink it". Finally I have to give credit to moderator smilodon he has been so helpful with the question's I post. If I succeed in AM all the credit goes to Cpafix. Oh get woman moderators if you don't have them lol

Thank You,
Joshua Cooper :cool:

Brand new here as well but I'd post more if there was both an area and a member base interested in PPD monetization. I'm also involved with some CPA stuff of my own on the side, but PPD is where my interests are in terms of a forum discussion.

It's pretty standard among all forums to have a really high lurker to contributor ratio.

Just keep posting great stuff guys and encouraging newbies to get involved and many of those lurkers will eventually get the itch to join in the conversation... just gotta give 'em time ;)

Brand new here as well but I'd post more if there was both an area and a member base interested in PPD monetization. I'm also involved with some CPA stuff of my own on the side, but PPD is where my interests are in terms of a forum discussion.
This is what the incentive forum is for so feel free to go and get some threads up mate!

Thanks guys keep the feedback coming!

banners
Back