The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What would be the easiest way to create an overlay image on a video?

Edwin

affiliate
I'm looking for an easy way to add an image on top of a video, sort of like a overlay image.

In this image i would like to promote my website, so i can use video platforms to market my URL, the video needs to be used on Youtube, etc.

So the solution should not be bound to one specific video service.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the suggestions Linda! - unfortunately it doesn't allow you to post videos on Youtube.

A similar service is overlay.tv for people that would to embed it on their own sites, like BubblePly.com it allows you to insert stuff in a video hosted on their platform.

I get a feeling it's not possible to do something similar and then having the videos uploaded to YouTube.com.

You're bound to using still images in the video, or other type of video editing to display things in a video.

If anyone has any other recommendations or suggestions to incorporate images into flash videos please do jump in and share your thoughts. :)

I haven't found a suitable solution yet.

Hello Edwin,

A simple and powerful tool that I use for video editing that allows you to add your website, name,credits and other details is Jumpcut.

I have been using this and I like it a lot.

All you have to do is record your video, upload it to jumpcut and follow easy instructions. It has other cool features like adding sub titles and stuff.

This is online website so nothing to download here.

Hope this helps.

Yeah, used that as well :) - Then i found out that what you add in the video only displays on JumpCut.
You can't download the video and upload it to Youtube for instance.

Too bad though, because i liked some of the effects i could do with it.

Yes you cannot download the video but you can use camtasia screen capture to capture the titled video. I have copied many of my videos from jumpcut using camtasia and the quality was just fine. If you video is a screen capture then it will not be of good quality.

For professional videos I suggest using Acrobat visual communicator. One of the best video recording and editing software.

You can add professional background,music and more to your videos.

You can buy it anywhere from $250 to $300 on the internet.

MI
Back