The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What web hosting service do you use?

andrasdeak19

affiliate
Just curious, which web hosting service those of you who bought a domain chose, since there are a lot of options and I've read about scam hosting sites being out there as well. I've been experimenting with blogging and might upgrade my blog by buying a domain on 1and1 as I've heard great things about them and they do seem to offer cool features for business and personal sites too. What web hosting do you guys use?

For domains:
I am always with Namecheap coz of Free WhoisGuard.

For Hosting:
I have Hostwinds.com for now. It is very cheap and good.

A lot of people will agree to this, go with Bluehost. I know a lot of IM'ers ue bluehost for their campaigns.

Quite often Namecheap for domains but hosting can be all over the place if I'm honest.

Have been with Bluehost, HostGator, Heart Internet, Sparknode...

for domains....i use alot of different ones depending on what kind of deals I can find

Hosting is another story. I was using Godaddy by switched over to Hostgator. was having some issues recently with the service, but come to find out it wasn't their fault. customer service is night and day compared to Godaddy. I am not trying to take anything away from GD, but I just think HG is superior to them.

for domains: Godaddy, 1and1, namecheap, namesilo

for hosting:hostgator, bluehost,ipage = which unfortunately are all under one company already.

MI
Back