The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What way of SEO is the best, if we talk about blogs?

Blogging for seo is a good idea. If you want to add a blog to your website I would recommend you install the blog is a subdirectory and not on a subdomain e.g. yourdomain.com/blog and not blog.yourdomain.com this way your domain will benefit from all the content you write. I would recommend using wordpress as it easy to use especially if you are a newbie. If you are using blogging as a way to generate income there are plenty of free blogs you can use like livejournal, blogger and many many more. They are hosted and set up for you all you need to do is add the content.

yes, all of us like this way to put blog in our domain... and if we keep posting on our own blog, and keep promoting them, we can get good comments from the visitors if we have some good thing in it,,, this is really get to have them and have all of their comments ansers?

In SEO we have to always consider about the ranking stuff, as in my point of view if we have quality content, we may can limt the SEO and SEM, which will save lot of money and time, and for anther plus it drive traffic also.
good luck

I use Wordpress mostly because I had heard good things about so I gave it a try as a free one-click install from my webhost. Prior to that, my blogs were very blank as I struggled to learn Dreamweaver. Now, I don't even have to bother with any coding because the various plugins make life so easy.

As far as Blogging is concern i have used wordpress blogs and used blog commenting strategies.Well guest blogging is also good approach.

MI
Back