The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What was your pagerank increase/decrease?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbrian017

affiliate
My page rank increased a lot on each of my sites.

Pagerank Was 0 Now 2
iknownil

Pagerank was 0 Now 3
SigSell

pagerank was 1 ow 3
yoursourceforinfo

When I noticed this I was really happy.

Thanks Temi... I couldn't have done it without the help of you and everyone here. I have worked hard and learned many tricks when back linking and getting hits.

Cheers

Well, very strange update for me.
The main site stayed at PR4 (the domain) but most of the inner pages climbed from 0 to PR2 or PR3. In fact, they all went back to their original PR since I rewrote all the url's of the pages. (from static to dynamic site)
So...no gain but also no pain :)

The directory is another story...the main page went from PR3 to PR0 :(
But on the other hand...most of the inner pages in the same directory climbed from PR0 to PR2 or even PR3 ???? :p

My forum, which is still under construction and not promoted, climbed from PR0 to PR1... and it's less then 1 month old :eek:

So...very strange.

Temi : I saw your post on IWT about the link submission service... think you're right in general... but the guy did what he promessed in the right time. So really, I can not complain about him. He did the right job and that was what I wanted to test... The rest depends on the quality of the directory and therefore I'll have to wait...

If you get any meaningful benefits from the submission let me know so that I can update my perception of automated search engine submission :)

Temi : I saw your post on IWT about the link submission service... think you're right in general... but the guy did what he promessed in the right time. So really, I can not complain about him. He did the right job and that was what I wanted to test... The rest depends on the quality of the directory and therefore I'll have to wait...

Firstly,
thumbs_up.gif

My Scottish Website Directory - PR0 to PR3 inner pages PR 1 to 3.
My MBHB Directory - PR2 no change still PR2 inner pages PR 1 to 2.
My Beetledung Directory - PR0 to PR1 inner pages PR1.
My Directory Bidding 24/7 just launch this week will see next PR Update.

So the moral of the story is, if your SCOTTISH Submit HERE.

Clangallacher

the-web-directory.co.uk - PR4
great-websites.co.uk - PR3
online-it-support.co.uk/Forum - PR3
link-bid.co.uk - PR3
zeshaan.info - PR3

All my sites got pr except 2 which are too new but even those are getting great serps.
Sites with pr got 1 to 4 :D
Even 2 penalised sites got pr. One of which would have easily got pr 5 before they made the penalty.

I'm not very trusting about writing about my sites pr in forums any more so not mentioning any links...
Grats to everyone who got positive results.
Rejoice! :)

easyforumz.com went from PR 0 - to PR2
forums.easyforumz.com went from PR 0 - 1

And my new smf site smfnew.com didnt change page rank but is ranked high in google for "free smf hosting".

My homepage went from PR4 to PR3

But I don't give a damn about pagerank as many of my low page rank pages are number one in Google and this month I have had 26,000 visitors from Google.

ultimate handyman, that is the spirit if you are not selling or exchanging links, its SERPs that matters rather than PR

Congratulations Matt :)

easyforumz.com went from PR 0 - to PR2
forums.easyforumz.com went from PR 0 - 1

And my new smf site smfnew.com didnt change page rank but is ranked high in google for "free smf hosting".

All my sites got pr except 2 which are too new but even those are getting great serps.
Sites with pr got 1 to 4 :D
Even 2 penalised sites got pr. One of which would have easily got pr 5 before they made the penalty.

I'm not very trusting about writing about my sites pr in forums any more so not mentioning any links...
Grats to everyone who got positive results.
Rejoice! :)

If you don't mind me asking why did two of your sites get penalised by Google?

I don't know the exact reason but this happened to thousands of sites mostly directories nothing special about my sites. - I'm talking about directories.

ultimate handyman, that is the spirit if you are not selling or exchanging links, its SERPs that matters rather than PR

Thanks ;)

I never pay much attention to page rank, especially when youtube is PR 3

I'm happy.
pricewindow.co.uk homepage which was un-ranked came in with PR4.

You are lucky that means a hell lot ,if your page rank increase that means your site is really in a big progress...

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back