The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What was the last method you earned money from?

Residual revenue sharing from writing sites, i.e. HubPages, Suite101, etc. It varies month to month over the year, usually averages $50-$100 per month. From HP, I also get commissions from Amazon and eBay capsules that can be put into a hub (article). Can't do any promotional linking, though. I could earn a lot more if I would just write more. :) Hopefully, I'll get back to that at some point.

I'm working on promoting some PeerFly offers in a specific niche. I'm also content locking and using Adsense. The last thing I made money on though, was an affiliate program for another niche I was doing until I lost my site when I forgot to transfer it over to the new VPS. Made $80.

Congrats mate, I really hope CPAFix helped along the way! Next level, lets go!

Yes definitly K, in fact CPAFix has helped me get everything I need to know to get started and ofcourse I can never forget you as you are also one of the mentors who had helped me in various ways

Yes definitly K, in fact CPAFix has helped me get everything I need to know to get started and ofcourse I can never forget you as you are also one of the mentors who had helped me in various ways

I really appreciate that thanks - not to mention when myself and MaxBounty sent you some monies :)

I really appreciate that thanks - not to mention when myself and MaxBounty sent you some monies :)

Yes K infact that was the money that changed my life and after that my family started supporting me. I can never forget that. Though I still feel that I was really lucky that day. I really like the way you work so hard to keep the forum so high quality

banners
Back