The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What type of advertising works best

davidcp1961

affiliate
I want to promote a product on ClickBank but I have a problem trying to understand what is the best advertising method. Is it email marketing, PPV/CPV, solo ads, ad placing. Anyone have good experience in this area? All replies are welcome.

PPV/CPV is dishonest and unethical IMHO and also has very low conversion rates usually. So I would avoid that one. Not sure about the others you mentioned.

I tend to lean toward SEO and PPC as far as driving traffic, so don't do any other advertising here are 5 Star.

Anyone else have opinions or tips?

I think there's no definite answer to your question. It largely depends on your niche and how your site looks like. What's important is your traffic be targetted.

As for me, I've had the best results with media buying.

I think there's no definite answer to your question. It largely depends on your niche and how your site looks like. What's important is your traffic be targetted.

As for me, I've had the best results with media buying.

Media buys are your best bet with clickbank products for sure, PPC doesnt work usually with clickbank products because most of the good keywords for the product are under copyright by the creator, makes it really tricky to do effective PPC. Try small media buys in a few places , make sure they are targeted
Cheers :cool:

I want to promote a product on ClickBank but I have a problem trying to understand what is the best advertising method. Is it email marketing, PPV/CPV, solo ads, ad placing. Anyone have good experience in this area? All replies are welcome.

David, this may not be much help but it all depends on your market.

ie Social Marketing (say facebook) could be good for a relationship offer where as a make money offer would probably flunk.

Make sure you know the demographics of whatever you're promoting (age, male/female, income level etc) and work from there.

I found the best way to advertise is with the best keywords and that does not mean the most popular keyword tools. The less competitive the keyword is normally the best the advertising is. You will get more hits and more conversions with the right keyword tool. Don't settle for any keyword tool get one that not only finds the keywords for you but also finds the right product that matches your keywords. Free keyword tools will find the word but not the product.

MI
Back