The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What to do to increase YouTube Views?

Hi, Manoj.

Do you write descriptions that include your keywords? Same with your meta description? Also, are you posting your channel/video link in your social accounts, signatures, etc.?

By the way, I've moved this thread to video marketing. :)

Hi, Manoj.

Do you write descriptions that include your keywords? Same with your meta description? Also, are you posting your channel/video link in your social accounts, signatures, etc.?

By the way, I've moved this thread to video marketing. :)
How does social accounts, signatures help?

How does social accounts, signatures help?

Sharing your video link on your social accounts = more exposure to people who may click through to your video. For free, even. :) Same thing with signature links, if your video is relevant and the forums allows sig links.

Of course, there is also the option of paid ads, if you want to go that route.

Sharing your video link on your social accounts = more exposure to people who may click through to your video. For free, even. :) Same thing with signature links, if your video is relevant and the forums allows sig links.

Of course, there is also the option of paid ads, if you want to go that route.
What are the options?

my friend made a YouTube Video reviewing how to increase SEO results for YouTube videos.

But just getting people to find your videos is the first step. After that, if you have garbage content, they're going to bail. SEO + audience retention are key to success.

Just uploading the video on Youtube will not bring you views.
In my suggestion, you should use Social Media for promoting your video. Share your video on Instagram, Facebook and as your friends to share as well (don't force them). Search for the sites where you can share your youtube video and at the last don't neglect word-of-mouth marketing.

Last edited:
Buy ads on other peoples' YouTube videos that redirect to your YouTube video? That's assuming you have a proven monetization strategy in place to cover the cost of the ads (or a branding budget) ...

Last edited:
Post awesome video content that make people to watch all video its very impportant trust me .If you do this youtube will give you what you desrve

Social media marketing? I think that it's the best to promote one social network using another. Use your social networks links for every video, it can help to attract some new users. It's cheap and doesn't require a lot of time.

What to do to increase YouTube Views? Can anyone suggest us?
Write more clickbait title, with good thumbnail (add some emoji on the title or in graphic, works way more than it looks). It really works sometimes to buy some views/likes on for example smmpanels, it might give you some snowball effect, gives you really top in your keyword. Probably you don't have a budget for ads, so it's better to spend it on bonus likes on comment likes, just comment similar youtubers on their content and if you get to top, you'll steal some of their traffic.

What to do to increase YouTube Views? Can anyone suggest us?
Hi Manoj,

To increase your views you need to do research. Try to give a catchy title to your video so that the viewer click on it. Do the research of your competitor and try to implement his strategy.

As per the survey if your youtube video thumbnail is attractive then there are more chances of getting clicks.

Hi Manoj,

To increase your views you need to do research. Try to give a catchy title to your video so that the viewer click on it. Do the research of your competitor and try to implement his strategy.

As per the survey if your youtube video thumbnail is attractive then there are more chances of getting clicks.
Thanks for the info dear.

Risky but might be good strategy when you use some HR views to boost your video in ranking and later it works like snowball.

I think you can do choose a good thumbnail and you can do a short title and you can do a write an interesting title and you can post early and often. when your video interesting so already your youtube videos views increasing.

banners
Back