The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What to do for Blog Promotion?

jesicawillss

affiliate
Can you tell guide me on blog promotion? If one has created a new blog then how to promote it and which things one has to remember while promoting blog? If you are in that position then what would you do for your blog? Pls, guide me on this matter. I want to create a blog.

You can promote your blog through social networking, social bookmarking and by updating it's contents regularly..

· I perform promotion activities on different social media platforms. In this I will promote those pages and blogs here with performing different activities like participation in some discussion groups, blog commenting.

Daily posting and use social media then promote your blog other wise social bookmarking promote your blog for long time.and your must be old six month.

Blog promoting is very easy if you are use social network. share your blog with your friends and share you opinion about your blog and send visitor answers regularly.

I do the same things for promoting my blog as for promoting my site - the methods of seo are the same. I just add content regularly to my blog and also comment more on other blogs. I also do guest blogging.

Find out the blog which is using commentluv. Read the blog daily and comment it. Even we can promote our blog in this forum. In profile page give blog feed url. You recent post would appear near your account name.

way of promote your blog:

1. Links building
2. Content optimization
3. social network sharing with good content. actually the content is very important in every where. if you post your URL with quality content & impressed tittle you will get more of visitors of your blog.

make sure you write some interesting topics in your blog..
invite people by visiting others blog with a comment appreciating their work
integrate your blog with all the social accounts you got...(once a new post is mode it should be automatically posted in all your social profiles.)
make sure you post something every week..should be something new and unique

· First thing is to add content to itself. You can perform different tasks and can add different content like social news, questions, polls creation, sharing images and videos, user rating, community creation, page and blog creation, RSS feeds, sharing buttons and many more.

· Second thing includes promotion activities in those social media platforms. You have to promote those pages and blogs here with performing different activities like participation in some discussion groups, blog commenting on other blogs, status updating, and creation of different network profiles.

It's quite simple my friend..try to interact with people on other blog by leaving a comment. But remember don't discuss anything about your blog just stay on the topic. Try this in as many blogs as you can. This would definitely work for sure..try and keep us posted.

MI
Back