The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What to choose first in between offer and traffic network??

AjitWayne

affiliate
Hello,
I read a lot of threads, posts and PDFs as a newbie. Sometimes it causes overwhelming but sometimes it gives strength that i am closer and on right track. Reading is must.
But my question here is as a newbie what to choose first?first choose the offer and then select traffic network which suits the offer??
Or
The traffic network first, then choose an offer which suits the network ??
It confuses me because I am a newbie and have just little knowledge about traffic sources and networks.

Hello,
I read a lot of threads, posts and PDFs as a newbie. Sometimes it causes overwhelming but sometimes it gives strength that i am closer and on right track. Reading is must.
But my question here is as a newbie what to choose first?first choose the offer and then select traffic network which suits the offer??
Or
The traffic network first, then choose an offer which suits the network ??
It confuses me because I am a newbie and have just little knowledge about traffic sources and networks.

You are overthinking this :)

Get some insights from your Affiliate Manager to see what offers are converting well right now and then go from there.
Offer > Landers > Traffic Source/Type.
In my opinion, start with propellerads push notifications.

Even better, why don't you take advantage of Adplexity Push being in BETA, it's free. Do some research and see what others are running right now. That will tell you everything you need to know, then take action :)

You are overthinking this :)

Get some insights from your Affiliate Manager to see what offers are converting well right now and then go from there.
Offer > Landers > Traffic Source/Type.
In my opinion, start with propellerads push notifications.

Even better, why don't you take advantage of Adplexity Push being in BETA, it's free. Do some research and see what others are running right now. That will tell you everything you need to know, then take action :)

Thanks nevergiveup.
I just approved by only one network that is #mobidea. But they said we cannot assign you AM right now.

Propeller ads push notification is a good idea to start. But how can I know which offers converts well in push notification ads. May be adplexity push can do it for me.
Thanks

banners
Back