The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What steps to take next? Beginner at Affiliate Marketing

ElsonNg

affiliate
Hi all, so I recently chanced upon the idea of affiliate marketing and ever since I have been researching, watching a ton of youtube videos and browsing the forums, trying to learn as much as I can. After a few weeks, I finally decided to make a website.

However, my issue is that this website is sort of a niche blog in the sense that I would like to write reviews and blog about tech gadgets but at the same time, I am using it for my own game development hobby.

Now, I am just creating content every few days while using my $30 Facebook Ad coupon to try to generate traffic to my sites. As for mailing list, I have used Sumo Me to create a weekly newsletter popout while mentioning it at the end of every post. However, even after all this, I am only getting 1-2 clicks on my affiliate links per day. Am i doing something wrong? My guess would be that most of my posts do not have buying intent , in other words, I am not trying to convert them to buying products on Amazon. What do you think?

Last edited:
Tech gadgets seems to be very popular niche and might have a lot of audience who is interested in it. I would recommend you to target your auditory, maybe advertise in some niche groups on Facebook or something like that.
If you are getting 1-2 clicks, how many visitors do you have per day?

Tech gadgets seems to be very popular niche and might have a lot of audience who is interested in it. I would recommend you to target your auditory, maybe advertise in some niche groups on Facebook or something like that.
If you are getting 1-2 clicks, how many visitors do you have per day?

Alright, I'll look into the FB groups. On second thoughts, I am thinking of creating videos for my posts while creating more content, at least for this first month since my website is still fairly new and it takes time to grow a following. Here is my total page views from the past week:

gP6twWd.png

Your domain name is way too long to brand and get any typins. Find a voice search domain name ;) you may get a lot of mobile traffic then you will need a monetizing solution. As you investigate Facebook realize the vast majority of
Facebook's traffic is mobile today.
Aight , thanks for the tip.

Try Twitter for more leads and use automation tools. Focus on getting as many email subscribers as possible. Guest post for other blogs to get yourself known. Learn and master SEO.

You can try also other social media sites.. like twitter, pinterest and instagram..

I do have Twitter and Pinterest set up already. Just signed up for Instagram a few hours ago. What strategy do you suggest that I use? Perhaps mass following like 50 a day on Twitter?

Try Twitter for more leads and use automation tools. Focus on getting as many email subscribers as possible. Guest post for other blogs to get yourself known. Learn and master SEO.
What tool do you suggest?

Much thanks.

I don't think the name matters too much anymore. In fact exact search domains can get an over-optimisation penalty too easily. "Fred's blog" is just as good as "Best Tech", for example.

Content is king. I am in the TV niche but I had Filmon streams for months after they stopped everybody else. I already knew more about their API than they did in some ways so they couldn't stop me and they dont own the streams per se anyway as they are restreaming from BBC, ETC. Wasnt hacking. They had an affiliate program but there was enough the forgot to depreciate that I was still able to use when nobody else could.

I was getting 50k pageviews a day and it would have got to 500k eventually but I decided not to go so against Filmon anyway as I didn't want any hassles.

It is all about having better content than the next guy. Then getting it out there. Then even basic free sharing on Facebook and Twitter, ETC will drive good traffic if you make your content king.

It could be content that other people just don't have or it could just be clearer or longer-form with more infographics and video.

Last edited:
I don't think the name matters too much anymore. In fact exact search domains can get an over-optimisation penalty too easily. "Fred's blog" is just as good as "Best Tech", for example.

Content is king. I am in the TV niche but I had Filmon streams for months after they stopped everybody else. I already knew more about their API than they did in some ways so they couldn't stop me and they dont own the streams per se anyway as they are restreaming from BBC, ETC. Wasnt hacking. They had an affiliate program but there was enough the forgot to depreciate that I was still able to use when nobody else could.

I was getting 50k pageviews a day and it would have got to 500k eventually but I decided not to go so against Filmon anyway as I didn't want any hassles.

It is all about having better content than the next guy. Then getting it out there. Then even basic free sharing on Facebook and Twitter, ETC will drive good traffic if you make your content king.

It could be content that other people just don't have or it could just be clearer or longer-form with more infographics and video.

Wow thats really impressive, Ill just continue creating and hope for the best then!

Welson if you are good at content writing & Email marketing, you can make more then you need! Try to get a discount offers like, promos, coupons, cashbacks. You can make it your own.

What is the best and profitable program for affiliate marketing platform?

Is that easy to create your own coupons/discount voucher website?

Try to create a business model which includes coupons then surely your business will become the most famous in this e-commerce business platform.

Where & how to create a coupon business website?

Don't get confused!

Before creating your coupon business website you must know about how people are travelling in this digital business world and especially what they are expecting while they purchase via online business websites like Paytm, Groupon etc.

Yes, In the United Kingdom, people love to purchase only on offer giving websites. So discount voucher business website always offering the best coupons to the audience which improves the traffic steadily.

So now you are on the perfect path to start a coupon business website which makes you richest entrepreneur! But with a great winning strategy!

Here one of the best coupon website solutions which are serving the current trending coupon business with 5000+ UK stores! To learn how you can make your own coupons website within 10 minutes. Click the link below and read the article: Go to RevGlue.com 's Blog.

Bonus: Try to use a .coupon domain, it will help you in ranking your keywords.

You can comment here if you need any further help in making coupons site.

Your domain name is way too long to brand and get any typins. Find a voice search domain name ;) you may get a lot of mobile traffic then you will need a monetizing solution. As you investigate Facebook realize the vast majority of
Facebook's traffic is mobile today.

Graybeard, Jan 3, 2018

ElsonNg likes this.

MI
Back