Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What Social Media is best For SEO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joynab Akter

affiliate
Hi,

I need to know which social media is best for SEO. Because recently i create a blog site and i need to SEO for this site. Please help me and give good tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best strategy in Social Media for SEO is sharing, share significantly more ideas, insights and information, be a contributor, don't just sell stuff. Select the best social media platform that suits your SEO needs. Gone are the days of linkbuilding and keyword stuffing considering the recent panda and penguin updates. When you're in social media, be natural.

i strongly advise you go for Facebook and YouTube because they are first and second sites with the first and second largest online visitors respectively. create Facebook groups and pages for your website, then if you can, buy ads to get likes and members or you can market your pages by posting good quality content regularly that is useful to any online visitors. As for youtube, create a channel and upload your video advertising your website, your video must be short, concise and straight to the point.

I would also be suggesting you should look at establishing a strong presence on Google+ - Sooner or later I would think Google is going to use the data obtained from their own social media platform to really influence search results.

Thanks @Mark231 for your good suggestion. I think it will be better if you give me any more good tips.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mainly work upon twitter, facebook, linkedin, google+, reddit, pinterest.. these all are best social sites for seo purpose....

Social Networking sites are the best way Promote Business. Social Networking sites are the Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.

My suggestion is Facebook and Twitter is the best social media activities for SEO, because search engine will get good social signal for those website

you did Seo For Blog, It's not Enough. Promotion also Very Important, so use smo, In Smo Facebook is best after that Use Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pintertest

I use google plus and Facebook page.
Whenever i finish a new post, i will share it to fb and plus 1 first before index to google

There are several social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, but I have found Facebook as most popular and drives traffic to your site and It matters SEO, too.

There are lot of social media for seo! But as per my experience facebook, google plus, stumble upon, reddit, delicious, scoop, tumber etc one of the best for seo optimization.

To get more subscriber post your ads on our magazine allaboutseniors dot in

There are many social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and many more.
But Twitter , Google+ and Facebook are best for SEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back