The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What sites do you guys run?

O

OTguy

I am new here, I am just wondering what sites you guys run.

I help run sponsor site otcash.com and sites onlytease.com, onlymelanie.com and onlycarla.com and a few free sites :grin:

Well, between my co-admin and myself, plus other projects I'm working on myself, about 10. lifesupporters.com is the main one, some of the others are linked off of that, like fragtard.net and gamemoviemaking.com among others.

Welcome Otguy, its simple, just look on the signatures of members, you shall get an idea.

about 10. a few adult and the rest mainstream.

None of them make me enough money to live of (yet)

its not my flagship site, but the one who drives most traffic and revenue are a game-cheat website who has been online for 5 years now.

I get around $1100 in revenue of that site each month. And that are combined Adsense and a adcompany.

My flagship are a huge gaming website who are allmost done being programmed. (pc and console games)
And i will transfer all my traffic from the cheat site to the gaming website.
Those sites are in my langauge (not english),

But i have a really great and unique idea for a website, but needs fund or a programmer-partner who want to do this with me... so i have put that idea in my "waiting pile"

$1,100 revenue from a site is not bad, just get about 3 or 4 more like that and it should be enough to live on and when you become a professional webmaster you tend to find even more ways of making you sites generate more revenue, good luck :)

yes. but need to be x8 because i have a web-partner ;)
And yes my gaming site, will also be extended into other langauges, like french and english. I allready has a french friend who wants to service the french site.
Just need a english fellow who can run the english version for us. But its not that easy just to find someone - and we need to get in touch with someone who allready has a website with okay traffic who can be redirected into the gaming site - or else we wont get the gaming site active as we want it to become.

banners
Back