The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Should My Site Look Like, I Want to Be Inspired by Competitors

joeyyyy

Hi,
im newbie from Europe (cant be your competitor, so you can be open :D ), and i picked a jewelry affiliate programm (i know it can be hard).

So what now? Im thinking of how should my affil website look like. I dont know if it should kind of blog, or just selling page, or both. I would like to SEE competitors affil websites and be inspired of them. HOW can i find them? Do you know any? I tried to write some keywords to google but it show me only forums and e-shops, not affiliate.

I would appreciate any tip how to sell jewelry through affiliate.

Thank you very much!

Re: How Should My Site Look Like, I Want to Be Inspired by Competitors

Start by asking the owners of the affiliate program or your affiliate manager for advice. They would know what works and doesn't work for their program.

Thank you i will definitelly ask them for advice.

Im curious how to promote this affiliate (except blog/magazines), If i got answers i will put it here. :)

There are several useful articles and threads in the Newbie Affiliate Forum here, including a couple on how to design your first site.

That would be a good starting point as well.

Hi,
im newbie from Europe (cant be your competitor, so you can be open :D ), and i picked a jewelry affiliate programm (i know it can be hard).

So what now? Im thinking of how should my affil website look like. I dont know if it should kind of blog, or just selling page, or both. I would like to SEE competitors affil websites and be inspired of them. HOW can i find them? Do you know any? I tried to write some keywords to google but it show me only forums and e-shops, not affiliate.

I would appreciate any tip how to sell jewelry through affiliate.

Thank you very much!

In my opinion different methods work for different niches.
I usually create blogs with reviews where I place my affiliate link. But in this case, I don`t know how effective a review website for jewelry will be.
As DjBaxter told you, it is better to ask your affiliate manager. He should be the one that knows what methods best work here.

well I didn't receive universal answer, people using websites, blogs, facebook.. somebody told me that it will be tough to be succesfull if I haven't traffic from somewhere, but i guess everybody have to start somewhere, havent you.

You could google "Examples of affiliate sites" . Then look up a couple of affiliate sites and improve upon what they've done.

banners
Back