The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What should I promote?

siming51

I am new comer。 I did many different business. Now I found this forum, I think may I can find out more chance and nore opinion to innovate myself. Thanks everybody's help.

Sam

Hi Sam,

It's hard for us to tell new members where to start because we don't know your skill set, what you are good at and what you know about. If you don't know how to build a site and market you can't just pick a competitive product and take off.

Plus just because one person says they think XYZ is good - may be good for them, but may not work for you.

I suggest you read all the stickies in the newbie forum to get a better feel for some of the best ways to get started and then research and pick a niche. Then maybe we can suggest a product to promote, but there are millions so we need to narrow it down a little bit.

I often promote products that I have used and really like. For example, I love roboform, so I joined their affiliate program.

What to promote

I agree with the above advise and would also like to add that it is important to promote something that you are interested in as you will spend a lot of time researching/learning about it. It just acts as extra motivation.

YES!! When you promote something you enjoy. There is a sense of more passion. You know your product and when you write people will know it.

Marcus:D

Absolutely something you know well and enjoy - helps so much. It's easy to be all gun-ho in the beginning, but it is a lot of work so you sure don't want to get tired of it.

Take Linda's advise and read the stickies, yes it is a lot of reading, but look at it as research...

Yes, It is much easier to promote products that you use. You can then give an honest review and that is what people are looking for on the Internet, Information.

MI
Back