The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What should I do with my remnant traffic?

John $ully

affiliate
I have been running some successful(ish) campagins, and I have a healthy amount of leftover. What do you guys recommend doing with it? I'm open to anything!

Hi @John $ully! YTZ actually specializes in redirecting international and remnant traffic! We have a smartlink that shows your visitors our top offers depending on their GEO, device and OS. On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here or reach out to me with any questions! :p

Hey John!

Monetizer specializes in dealing with remnant traffic, we monetize over 5 billion clicks per month and a healthy amount of this is remnant traffic, so it's tried and tested.
Add me on Skype at live:johnmayfield and we can talk some more :)

There's some great options mentioned here already. You could also setup geo specific dating sites that are translated in the native language. This is easy to do with the Dating Factory platform.

There are a multitude of myths and misconceptions concerning different aspects of online advertising which are still misleading for both Internet users and advertisers alike. One of these misconceptions is the definition of 'remnant traffic'. Some advertising networks and agencies have their own glossary open for public use, where remnant traffic is often defined as "the most inexpensive ad inventory traffic by disreputable sites or empty 'parked domains' advertising inappropriate content". Is remnant traffic really as bad as we are led to believe?

In order to understand what remnant traffic truly is let's look more closely at what the traffic is the remnant of.

Premium traffic: The easiest way to understand is to imagine the banner of a famous brand on a top website's homepage. In fact premium traffic is the "cream" of a website's audience. Websites that provide premium traffic are guaranteeing to the advertiser that the audience will note the ad. They will primarily display the banner at notable places so ALL visitors to the site will see it.

This gives us our opposing definition of 'remnant traffic'. First of all this term had been considered as the unsold inventory of our big brand advertiser above. Another stereotype is that historically remnant traffic was thought of as sold by low traffic 'unpopular' websites only, as they have no hope of attracting big name brands as advertisers. In the absence of alternatives these low traffic sites place banners from blind networks, which offer inexpensive ads often of doubtful content and quality.

Nutra campaigns are a thing that is currently in trend. Online marketing campaigns in this niche generate billions of impressions per month, drives sales and help in building brand recognition.

banners
Back