Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What;s your biggest obstacle and why?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Kenster created a thread like this prior to the hosting crash - so within CPA what do you see as your biggest hurdle holding you back from more money?

For me my biggest obstacle is building my team....why....trust. Simple as that

Myself :(. Though i'm an expert at explaining how to make money, i have trouble actually taking action. I currently have 5 projects on hand - all of which i began but never followed through until profitability (except 1, made $600 in 2 weeks but stopped working on it to pursue my other 4 ideas). My projects consist of Fanpage Spamming (need help with building fanpages) all the way to an Anime website. I'm currently debating, should i prioritize each one and work with each one a little at a time? Or should i just set 4 aside, and work on one until i see results?

Work on them all man, you have to learn to manage your team and time well, but you want your hand is as many things as possible

Just stay focused and positive and you'll kill it!

Set up a planned schedule each day/week where you dedicate X hours to each project. It's okay to work on more than one project at a time but you need to be consistently working on each! I've literally got dozens of things going on at once!

Set up a planned schedule each day/week where you dedicate X hours to each project. It's okay to work on more than one project at a time but you need to be consistently working on each! I've literally got dozens of things going on at once!

Exactly - it's all about time management!

Same... It my laziness which stops me from making money :D
Recently I teached a friend of mine a cool strategy to make money from fiverr to a friend of mine and Damn he made $590 in 4 days :D

For now I'm building my own team.... After that BOOOOM on net :D

MI
Back