The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What?s the best social posting network

sleung

affiliate
What?s the best social posting network that gets the best and fastest results SEO wise?

Digg?

I found Indian Pad was one of the best

Any others

I have found Sphinn to be successful for me. I am starting to see more and more Sphinn icons in blogs. I "Sphunn" a page once and saw it in Google within a few hours.

The BEST - it depends on your niche. If your niche is arthritis and you can get inbound social links on a health or arthritis site, it may be better for SEO than just getting a generic digg link.

Also depends on the niche, because you need to be careful you arent too off topic for the social network you are posting on.

Sphinn for instance is mainly good for SEO related topics. If it's off-topic it will be deleted or buried.
So don't even try it unless it's a fit.

Digg is good for certain things, but diggers are pretty particular and will bury lots of stories.

I agree with Linda 100%, Each site has it's own personality that is created by the people who play on these sites(people are creatures of habit). But there are ways to increase the odds of having a successful link bait project with SBS's.

This may sound crazy, but statistics have shown that the title of the post has a great effect on the clicks and then the visitor staying and reading. The title has to fit the content.

To find out what will work, visit the sites and see what is going up top. Then plan your attack from there.

I can tell you this, Travel works great on del.icio.us and digg is great for politics as reddit is.

Your tech sites work well with programming and software. Just think it through make sure your title is super and on topic and placed in the right site and catagory, or like Linda said, it will be buried.

Jim

Social Networking Sites!

Hi,

There are many social networking sites available online now.
You have Stumbleupon, technorati, netscape, reddit, diggo in addition to digg.

McCain.

Remember to share the link love. If you're only bookmarking your own stuff, not cool. People see you as a "marketer" not a community member providing value.

Plus, the term "social networking" is more accurate to describe sites like My Space, Linkedin, Ning Communities, Facebook, etc. etc. Those are a way to have more of a dynamic community relationship and you can put links there too.

Just don't make billboard profiles for the love of all things good and pure.

I've met many wonderful people and business connections by simply NOT promoting stuff left and right. Then I'm not a threat and people ASK ME what I do in my business. It's They're Idea!!!

See?

Sheree

Its probably a better strategy to try and use all of the popular ones such as stumble, delicous and digg etc that way you are covering all angles.

posting network

digg is a good one.....jcorkern - I think your website idea is a great one!! Water restoration will really be in demand. Nice looking website....:D

You can try socialmarker..... as you just have to drag and drop title, description, URL & keywords. 15 minutes and your blog is on 50 different bookmarkers.

banners
Back