Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What PPC platforms do you want here?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So we see good activity and success with the 7Search thread, what other platforms are you guys using and wanting to use?

Bing/Adcenter or whatever its called seems to be what a lot of people recommend moving up to after trying out the second tier platforms. I read a good article recently about why Bing might be a better place to start than the likes of 7Search, so I'd welcome more info and case studies on Bing. I'll start a new thread to discuss the article I read, it raised some interesting points that really got me thinking.

I've never made a profit on 7 search. I think it is too ripe for fraudulent clicks.

Since I was banned from adwords I use adcenter exclusively. I find ppc easier to understand and more user friendly than other forms of performance marketing like PPV, plus you only get charged for the clicks you use.

With adcenter you do not have to fund your account upfront. Like adwords you will be charged $5 to begin. They use basically the same type of guidelines like adwords. I found that you need to be creative with a landing page to get your email and zip submits to be approved.

The new interface is taking some getting used too. Plus your ads take longer to get started running than onadwords. And of course there is less traffic so lower volume, but still profitable.

I think my first experience of PPC (via 7search) has left me a bit underwhelmed to be honest, to the point where I've been put off PPC a little. I too saw it as something I could perhaps easily get my head round compared to other traffic sources, but currently I'm a little confused by it all!

If I return to PPC, I think I'd rather put in the time and money on something like Adcenter that has better quality and more scalable traffic.

I can see about Adcenter but not sure if they will come offer support here....any others?

banners
Back