The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What phone do you have?

recently dumped Blackberry. I'm now using S4 and another old Samsung phone with dual SIM. Together, i'm connected to 3 networks here in our country.

ZTE Blade 3 - cheap shit.
I don't use phone a lot so I didn't wanted to spend a lot of money on it, so I bought ZTE Blade 3. And I'm really disappointed about it. It fails on most common tasks like browsing the internet. It crashes even when I go check out some Champions league live scores or my campaign stats...

Question for you all:

What is your favorite non-iPhone model? Looking into switching sometime soon possibly.

I have a Galaxy Ace, entry level smartphone pretty much, I wouldn't recommend it. looking into getting a Nexus 5 next month though.

Any. :( Lost my couple days ago. Need to buy a new one but I'm not sure which one. I'm thinking about S4 or iPhone 5. Both looks very interesting!

Samsung Note 2 - once you go to a phone that big, I don't think there's any going back. Might be upgrading to the 3 but I'm not too much of a phone junky.. will probably wait until I lose this one :D

Samsung Note 2 - once you go to a phone that big, I don't think there's any going back. Might be upgrading to the 3 but I'm not too much of a phone junky.. will probably wait until I lose this one :D

The Samsung Note 2 is ridiculous ! It's so big, haha..

banners
Back