The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What other sites that has many online users?

E

escape4ever

Any suggestions or know any sites that has many online users? They can see the adverts.

DO A SEARCH... their are many large foums...

beware... if you want this info to pitch mlm,spam or any other trickster program... your post will not be taken kindly...

JOe

Ive tried it and most of the forums i joined were banned. You are ryt they are mean... I always read the introductions before i post becoz maybe il be banned again.

Other kind of suggestions aside from forums?

Well Joe is right, spamming forums does not work. I didn't ban you but I did throw your ad in the SPAM can.

Working to learn about SEO and acceptable marketing practices is the only way to go for true long term success. If you have some money try PPC as well.

There is no point in spamming forums. Forums is not for spamming. They are meant for learning things and asking questions about certain topics. I am a member of over 20 of the larger forums and I have not spammed one of them. I have also not been banned from any of them.

As longs as you don't spam your allright. You can always leave your sites link in your sig.

Well I have found at my forums that by not letting people create anonymous accounts it cuts down on spamming quite a bit. Although it makes it harder to get people to sign up it creates a more user friendly experience. If your not afraid for people to know who you are, you probably will obey the rules more. I'd love to hear other peoples feedback on this.

escape4ever said:
Any suggestions or know any sites that has many online users? They can see the adverts.

It's up to you, but If you allow anonymous users to post on your forums then you will probably likely have to delete more than half of the anonymous posts if not nearly all of them.

It can sometimes be hard to get member signups, but if someone really wanted to come to your forum then signing up only takes a few minutes.

Anonymous posting will just open the gateway for alot more spam. I have seen it in some of the forums that allow anonymous posting.

MI
Back