The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What network are you using right now thread?

AWM_logo_slim.png

Ref: http://www.adworkmedia.com/affiliate-publisher.php?ref=535

I have been with this AdWorkMedia network for over 2 months now, been paid already and even got paid 5 days early instant. I HIGHLY recommend them! First I want to say I have been in the cpa era for around 5 years, 3 of which were with with Cpalead. Cpalead used to be great, I won't deny that but.. honestly I am having amazing results with AdWorkMedia, even better then Cpalead it seems.

-Let's start off with the support:
The support is amazing, they listen and respond ASAP to your suggestions, ideas, and questions. They have net 15 payments for decent earners, even do bi weekly payments for HIGH earners, and even a phone number for contact in case you really need fast support.
I've been with them for a month now and absolutely love them! They are lenient with content and pretty understandable as long as it isn't black.hat obviously. This network has, and I say this with confidence, one of the best support groups out there period.

-Next off, Campaigns (surveys & trials):
They have a vast amount of surveys and trials to choose from. They seem to add around 10+ campaigns weekly, and if you know a campaign you would like to see, you can suggest it and they usually get it for you just like that! I would say there currently is around 200 or more surveys and trials that are available, about 50 trial offers paying up to $50, and 150 free surveys paying the usual $1-$3

-Interested in statistics and earnings?:
I use the content unlocker offered by them, which also is very well made and has many designs to choose from. Not one of those plain boring ones like most networks that look fake.. Anyways, the payouts are great! Survey wise, most surveys are around $1.00 payout, trials anywhere from $10-$40. Heres a part im really impressed with, the surveys they have credit AMAZINGLY, my average daily is around 16% conversion rates global, with anywhere from a average of $0.15-$0.18 EPC! If your talking just USA, make that about 20% and around $0.20 epc.

As said from another user, "they not only have direct partnerships with advertisers, they also broker ads from other ad networks to provide you with handpicked top performing and converting leads. This is an incentive CPA site meaning you would be able to incentivize your users to completing offers. You can even request custom payouts per offer." This is very interesting because this network is setup more on a personal level. You feel like your actually able to talk to the people running the network since they fix & add things YOU the users ask for and need. I'm not affiliated with the network, im just a member but I really feel they should get spread around so more people join in. They have been around for over a year, but recently started getting users, so I figured it's time that I would give my review also.

If you need ANY help with the site navigation, or questions feel free to send me a message. or contact me on skype - gogeta1005 and aim - tlshko

Bottom line,
I highly recommend AdWorkMedia if you use banner ads or ESPECIALLY if you use content unlockers!

AWM_logo_slim.png

Ref: http://www.adworkmedia.com/affiliate-publisher.php?ref=535

I have been with this AdWorkMedia network for over 2 months now, been paid already and even got paid 5 days early instant. I HIGHLY recommend them! First I want to say I have been in the cpa era for around 5 years, 3 of which were with with Cpalead. Cpalead used to be great, I won't deny that but.. honestly I am having amazing results with AdWorkMedia, even better then Cpalead it seems.

-Let's start off with the support:
The support is amazing, they listen and respond ASAP to your suggestions, ideas, and questions. They have net 15 payments for decent earners, even do bi weekly payments for HIGH earners, and even a phone number for contact in case you really need fast support.
I've been with them for a month now and absolutely love them! They are lenient with content and pretty understandable as long as it isn't black.hat obviously. This network has, and I say this with confidence, one of the best support groups out there period.

-Next off, Campaigns (surveys & trials):
They have a vast amount of surveys and trials to choose from. They seem to add around 10+ campaigns weekly, and if you know a campaign you would like to see, you can suggest it and they usually get it for you just like that! I would say there currently is around 200 or more surveys and trials that are available, about 50 trial offers paying up to $50, and 150 free surveys paying the usual $1-$3

-Interested in statistics and earnings?:
I use the content unlocker offered by them, which also is very well made and has many designs to choose from. Not one of those plain boring ones like most networks that look fake.. Anyways, the payouts are great! Survey wise, most surveys are around $1.00 payout, trials anywhere from $10-$40. Heres a part im really impressed with, the surveys they have credit AMAZINGLY, my average daily is around 16% conversion rates global, with anywhere from a average of $0.15-$0.18 EPC! If your talking just USA, make that about 20% and around $0.20 epc.

As said from another user, "they not only have direct partnerships with advertisers, they also broker ads from other ad networks to provide you with handpicked top performing and converting leads. This is an incentive CPA site meaning you would be able to incentivize your users to completing offers. You can even request custom payouts per offer." This is very interesting because this network is setup more on a personal level. You feel like your actually able to talk to the people running the network since they fix & add things YOU the users ask for and need. I'm not affiliated with the network, im just a member but I really feel they should get spread around so more people join in. They have been around for over a year, but recently started getting users, so I figured it's time that I would give my review also.

If you need ANY help with the site navigation, or questions feel free to send me a message. or contact me on skype - gogeta1005 and aim - tlshko

Bottom line,
I highly recommend AdWorkMedia if you use banner ads or ESPECIALLY if you use content unlockers!

Hahaha obviously the owner, an employee or a publisher was paid to write this :D

As for the networks I am using.

WFNetwork, CPAlead, AdscendMedia, Leadbolt, Dankcash .. I don't keep all my eggs in one basket, I have learnt that lesson hard and beleive everyone should mix up their networks. It only takes 1 network to go under and all your money is gone.

As for the networks I am using.

WFNetwork, CPAlead, AdscendMedia, Leadbolt, Dankcash .. I don't keep all my eggs in one basket, I have learnt that lesson hard and beleive everyone should mix up their networks. It only takes 1 network to go under and all your money is gone.

Couldn't agree with you more. Never put all your eggs in one basket ;)

MI
Back