The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What Mortgage/Payday/Automotive loan Aff Program Really Gets It?

Edwin

affiliate
I'm wondering, what Mortgage/Payday/Automotive loan affiliate program gets it?
Which program(s) has the option to integrate your own forms on your own site?
And which program(s) work with you and give you hands-on support to make this happen?

And can work with you to match the forms with your design?
And has simple and easy to complete forms that will increase conversion?

And of course - what every affiliate is looking for - great commissions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll bet there is not a single person on this forum or anywhere else for that matter that can come up with a program that truly gets it!

In my experience, i have seen only companies that are well on their way to accomplish this but have either no motivation to do so (Reason why is beyond me) or just don't get it!

Thanks!

I think that some companies "get it" but I think there is more risk to the advertiser and more fraud when they let affiliates host the forms.

Think about it. Would you pay a stranger money for leads that come from a form on their site? You could not see where the traffic is coming from to see if it's legit or if it's the same IP just filling fake forms or something. Another concern would be controlling the message. If you send the customer to the merchant site, it explains exactly what the offer is about. If the form was hosted on the affiliate site there ARE affiliates that would lie and say "save 50% guaranteed on your mortgage rate" or fill out this mortgage lead form and get entered to win 1,000 or any number of things that arent true, just to get people to form fill.

I've never managed a lead gen affiliate program, but I'm sure those are some of the concerns. Thing is HONEST affiliates like you guys would do it right and ethically but the fraudsters and cons have already ruined it for the other affiliates and merchants need to generate and only pay for bonafide leads.

All that said, I have seen some companies that do say they have forms you can embed on your site. I just don't remember which ones.

Have you checked with ClickSpeed?

Also take a look at SureHits. They give you a search box sort of that lets people select the type of mortgage, auto loan or insurance they are interested in, then enter their zip. You get paid for the CLICK so don't need to worry about the form fill.

I think that some companies "get it" but I think there is more risk to the advertiser and more fraud when they let affiliates host the forms.

Think about it. Would you pay a stranger money for leads that come from a form on their site? You could not see where the traffic is coming from to see if it's legit or if it's the same IP just filling fake forms or something. Another concern would be controlling the message. If you send the customer to the merchant site, it explains exactly what the offer is about. If the form was hosted on the affiliate site there ARE affiliates that would lie and say "save 50% guaranteed on your mortgage rate" or fill out this mortgage lead form and get entered to win 1,000 or any number of things that arent true, just to get people to form fill.

Hi Linda,

True, validation is important and companies like Leadpoint make sure this happens before leads arrive on the marketplace, but what i have experienced so far with Leadpoint is no hands on support to integrate the forms.
But they do validate the leads to make sure they come from a real interested person.
So that is a point that can be dealt with as proven by Leadpoint.

But support for affiliates...

What i have seen so far is a we supply the code and you're on your own philosophy. Which makes me think...what type of philosophy is that? It doesn't make sense from any way you look at it.

I mean if your affiliates do well then the company is doing well, unless they count their affiliates as an extra bonus and not a backbone of the whole lead acquisition/selling business model...and could be done without?

Misleading verbiage is a issue though but this could also happen when you send a visitor to a off-site landing page.
The aff page would be the pre-sell page with the misleading content and then the visitor would land on the actual page where the form resides and fill it out...having in mind the misleading verbiage from the page before.

In either way this is always a risk.

All that said, I have seen some companies that do say they have forms you can embed on your site. I just don't remember which ones.

Have you checked with ClickSpeed?

Also take a look at SureHits. They give you a search box sort of that lets people select the type of mortgage, auto loan or insurance they are interested in, then enter their zip. You get paid for the CLICK so don't need to worry about the form fill.

Clickspeed don't offer self hosted forms, you need to link out to the company in question.

Surehits is awesome! Great support all the way!
Keith, my account manager is fantastic!

And a total 180 degrees of what i have experienced with Leadpoint so far.

Surehits is a company who GETS IT for sure!

To bad though they don't offer forms and compete with other companies like Leadpoint and Leadpile with their pay out models based on lead auction models, which can only be realized by providing another way for a lead buyer to obtain more information, so that paying more would justify the expense.

For example, at Leadpoint car loan leads could yield up to $200 USD - i don't think $200 clicks will be payed out ;)

But should Surehits expand to forms and can provide bigger payouts based on a Leadpoint payout model and with current support received so far from LP the decision to change to Surehits is easily made ;)

Something i find awesome is how Copeac offers a creative development team to work with you to get things done.

You really know your stuff when it comes to how lead gen programs work,
Edwin. Seems like you have been through it all.
Will you be our resident lead gen guru? :p

Great to hear all your positive feedback about SureHits!

You really know your stuff when it comes to how lead gen programs work,
Edwin. Seems like you have been through it all.

Well, knowing my stuff would be a little to much ;) It's just that i see the good points and the bad points of the options out there, there is even one program out there, a really big brand as far as i know that when i inquired, their affiliate manager couldn't even give me clear information on what to expect concerning commissions. :rolleyes:

Will you be our resident lead gen guru? :p
Turn that to feedback guru and i am your man ;)
There are various types of affiliates out there, affiliates with expert knowledge when it comes to the technical stuff - affiliates with medium knowledge - and you have affiliates with zero technical knowledge.

Affiliates with medium or no technical skills at all don't mean they can't bring any value at some point to the program, perhaps they are more into PPC or SEO or both :eek: ;)

Then they get stuck with forms and it will kill their efforts in PPC and SEO because the forms suck in usability and presentation just because they don't know how to customize a form that is delivered in a standard manor that wouldn't fit in all types of designs.

Once affiliates has their forms integrated right then they can concentrate on other matters.
If i was a affiliate manager i would work with my affiliates and coders to help my affiliates out so they can focus on making money instead of learning a coding language from the ground up.

Don't let your affiliates struggle on coding - let them focus on building traffic with intent!

MI
Back