The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What mistakes can a novice make in an affiliate?

A lot of mistakes trust me .For example it can work hard instead of working smart ,you must think when you work ,not only work hard .Also it has no focus for example it change method over method or niche over niche .Making money its takes time and to succed you must to stick with something until you become good at it and you learn how it works .Also they dont build an audience more exactly an email list .This mistakes i make them myself also i think not building on a email list its a mistake .I think if you dont have a email list you have a work but not a business .Why ? because you dont have your traffic ,for example your blog seo can derank ,yt channel can lose his position ,in fb ads you must invest all time to make money ,or your acount can get banned .With email list you have the traffic control

The biggest mistake i know is confusion, cause mostly they don't know what they are doing, but, also they can just be less confident!! another problem is also that sometime they really want to experiment everything and this is the cause of confusion also, when you are looking to work with all niches, but no need to be scared of anything, the only thing to do is just to start, work, and it is better to make some mistakes to understand, you all know what we say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!!

Do not invest more money than you are ready to lose. Select a fixed amount and adjust morally to the loss of these funds in case of failure. Do not use credit funds.
It was my experience. )
Be patience and confident, take your time!

Don't make the mistake of believing everything you read online. There are so many scammers out there promising you riches if you buy their "secrets". Find a reputable platform that can teach you the proper way step by step. Good Luck!

Make sure you look at what other people do and base your work off what has worked in the past. It's hard to work from scratch.

Be careful, don't trust every person that tries to help you. Don't invest too much money and time when you are not 200% sure in this.

MI
Back