The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What Method Works Best With Zip/Email Submits

mickmesh

affiliate
Guys, I am new to the affiliate marketing but have got some conversions during my start. I feel lucky to have them at break even at start as I have heard about guys losing so much money to learn the tactics. I used cpc methods to promote the offers from peerfly on 7search. Few converted but I want to know the better methods to get more conversions. Thinking about going to ppv methods too, but sometimes I stay back thinking that 'I might be doing something wrong?'. Are the zip submit offers profitable with ppc marketing?

You may like to look into incentive traffic and methods for email submits...the trouble with paid traffic and submits is the payout is usually quite low and when your bidding for enough traffic you may come up short.

If you cannot spare enough money don't use paid traffic.

Start a blog and drive traffic to it and use banners to promote offers. Once you have enough traffic you will definitely have conversions.

For example, if you have a free ipad email submit offer and your blog is on technology or Apple products you will have a good conversion rate.

Another way to promote offers without spending money is to make videos and upload them to YouTube. Put a link to the offer in the description. This is how I started out some years ago and it was very lucrative as I had several conversions every day.

Once you have money you can use paid traffic.

You Tube Video of course.
Create a video tutorial of you (or just show your screen) ACTUALLY filling out the email submit and entering your details, tell people exactly what they need to enter and how in a step-by-step fashion (put your link in the description box).

SEO Optimize your video properly with the right keywords (high searches, etc.) and then backlink it so that it gets ranked.

PROFIT!

Epom Market is a great ad network for them also.

Yes, incentive will do the trick in zip and email submit.
Go with videos. Easier to get traffic and ranking.
Anyways, if you still want to stay paid.
Go with high payout offers to break even and have a profit.

I would also try to incorporate some article marketing along with email capture and marketing for these type of offers, you just want to ensure the offer is very relevant

Yes, incentive will do the trick in zip and email submit.
Go with videos. Easier to get traffic and ranking.
Anyways, if you still want to stay paid.
Go with high payout offers to break even and have a profit.

What is incentive way? I didnt get you. Please explain.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Thanks guys....but I am unaware about creating videos and then it will take time to get them on top. I am pooling into affiliate marketing to get the things done instantly. Any other options or any other type of offers that can be done in some network like dating on pof...

banners
Back