The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What makes a perfect Landing Page

Check out some tips below
1. Define the goal of Landing Page (it could be subscription, purchase, watch video, visit website or anything else)
2. Use Big Image that leads visitor towards the Call to action (which is your goal), with text that helps / attracts user to act on your goal.
3. Don't put big paragraphs, Keep bulleted lists, font sizes over 15 or even 16px.

I would say that it depends on the offer you are looking to promote. Some work better than others and if you're moving to native, it's a whole different ball game.

What niche are you looking into?

Being a huge fan of Wix, I used it for my website. Wix offers more than 1000 amazing templates that are intuitively customizable. Though when it came to Landing page design, I preferrred to use help of professionals. A landing page of my website is a clean, elegant and attractive web page that immediately attracts visitors' attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Define the goal of Landing Page (it could be subscription, purchase, watch video, visit website or anything else)
2. Use Big Image that leads visitor towards the Call to action (which is your goal), with text that helps / attracts user to act on your goal.
3. Don't put big paragraphs, Keep bulleted lists, font sizes over 15 or even 16px.

Thanks for the share mate. Much appreciated!

Big images and little text do the trick, honestly.
It's hard to write a really engaging text, so it's best to stick to the visual component.

I totally agree on you bro.. keep it up

A good landing page loads fast, looks clean and easily leads its visitor towards one final goal.

Decide what you want to do with your landing page - what its ultimate goal is - and stay focused on THAT. Don't be all over the place with contents and call-to-actions. That will most likely draw their attention from the important stuff and get you nowhere in the end.

It's important to provide relevant and interesting content here that will keep visitors focused until they get to the point where they need to act (buy, enter email, or what have you). Focus on benefits, not features, ie. tell them how you can solve their problem.

Visitors MUST get some value out of your landing page or they simply won't make the next step or give you any personal info (such as e-mail). Give them at least something of worth - an ebook, free trial, free course... of course, that depends on the product but you get the point.

2d3W7fV.png

I often use this graphic to help me figure out LPs.

Well said..thanks for sharing the post..

banners
Back