The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What makes a keyword good & valuable?

TheTallGuy

Hi,

For our adult website tool we are building we of course are also looking at the SEO and so also the keywords.

Now me and the developer are wondering what makes a Keyword valuable and good to automatically add it to the content? What do we need to look at? How do those other companies which are selling their services for hundreds of dollars a month look at to see which keywords are good and which are bad to use.

So i wanne know, if you where able to let build such tool i'm talking about, whats important? what does it need to look at?

Help me out :D

logically :rolleyes: you would scrape links with their anchors and count anchor text frequency.
Of course -- this would be only a subjective survey ;)

logically :rolleyes: you would scrape links with their anchors and count anchor text frequency.
Of course -- this would be only a subjective survey ;)
Yeah sure thats easy to set something like that up, but then it will only look at the keywords which are used most often and most probably wont help me anything as i would be competing with the largest adult sites... Therefore instead i better can look out for keywords which are also used often but have a lower KD% (keyword difficulty) to outrank websites?

Keyword related text is not very SEO effective these days, by itself, anyway.
If you want traffic it's probably cheaper to just buy it than waste hours and hours on SEO -- I have reached that conclusion lately.
What is KD%?
What someone tells you based on what?

Adwords? LOL What elgoog publishes is fact?

https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/optimization.133490/#post-561088
I am going to try and replicate this a few times ;) and see if the results are similar
Thats why we are building a algorithm doing the job for us :D

Keyword related text is not very SEO effective these days, by itself, anyway.
If you want traffic it's probably cheaper to just buy it than waste hours and hours on SEO -- I have reached that conclusion lately.
What is KD%?
What someone tells you based on what?

Adwords? LOL What elgoog publishes is fact?

https://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/optimization.133490/#post-561088
I am going to try and replicate this a few times ;) and see if the results are similar

I am thinking keywords don't matter in SEO much anymore -- they did in 2007 (welcome to the past). The intent of the user query in search matters.
Keywords matter in CPC/PPC SMO ads.
Still keywords do matter for some other SE's. And why not include them if they dont do any damage also :)

I dont mean spamming the sh*t out of the SE's... That would be a foolish thing to do ofcourse.
Just normal but still high grade SEO setup. But you will see when the site comes up, looking forward for you (helpful) opinion then :)

I am thinking keywords don't matter in SEO much anymore -- they did in 2007 (welcome to the past). The intent of the user query in search matters.
Keywords matter in CPC/PPC SMO ads.

Like meta tag keywords :D
Or in titles and meta tag descriptions?
In titles and descriptions: relevance to body content meaning
In the body content -- who knows today really?

banners
Back