The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Zeydoo”/  “Adplexity”/

What made you start?

Black Davil

Affiliate
affiliate
Making money online through affiliate marketing is not difficult. In fact the idea is very simple. You promote products created by others. You get paid whenver there is a sale. It's as simple as that.

The problem is that beginners look at it very difficult to get people to buy their recommended products. And yes it is if you are just starting out and don't know where to start. I have earned my first dollars online from ClickBank. If you don't already know what ClickBank is, let me tell you that it's a marketplace for digital products.

You are free to promote any products recommend there. Although there are some products which are garbage. But I must that there are some wonderful products too. So why I am telling you all these?

Because I want you to know that ClickBank itself has now started their own affiliate training program called ClickBank University. So you can join and learn about every single details about affiliate marketing. That's the course I thik you need now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick909

Affiliate
affiliate
Affiliate marketing is hard to those who don't want to put in work. Meaning the faster you learn and apply what you learn, the faster you will see results.

PureLander

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
PureLander
The answer is already known, who doesn't want to be independent and become their own boss

- Samira

Rammstein

Affiliate
affiliate
Hello there,
I'm considering to start with affiliate marketing and looking for good information to get into it. Everybody knows there are many people talking about this but is so damn difficult to find what you are looking for. So I'm asking you which course or other stuff really helped you to start?

Thank you
+ mb online course it profile

dudeimlost

Affiliate
affiliate
I started affiliate marketing after taking my MBA. I know it sounds like a waste of money cause I already spent a lot on my MBA (wait til you see the cost for an EMBA hahaha).

But I was looking for a way to make money that was relatively hands-off and didn't require too much of my time while I had my day job. Affiliate marketing turned out to be the perfect solution cause my specialization in marketing.

Affiliate marketing has been a great way to earn extra income cause it's relatively easy to get started and there is a lot of potential for growth. I think when I started I was following Neil Patel and Seth Godin. I pretty much learned everything from them and here on this forum. I didn't really take any course but I heard there are great ones from clickbank, udemy, and commission hero.

thelegend

Affiliate
affiliate
AffKit Ninja
Well you need to find it yourself whst it works ,you need to put methods into action and see what works and not .Be sure that if someone find a great method that rocks ,they will not share it with everyome as they dont want competition etc

banners