The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What made you choose the vertical you are in?

Anthony.

Hi guys, I'm just wondering, when choosing a vertical, what made you choose yours?
Budget?
Conversion Flow?
Offer types for a specific country you like?
Testing all verticals and going with the best performer?
Easiest types of landing pages?

Be good to know how you guys chose your vertical and why :)
I'm struggling to choose a vertical (and stick to it) I seem to jump around them rather than focusing 100% on one vertical.

It depends on type of offer,good conversion page and at last testing is very important for every vertical.

That wasn't the question, that what you said goes without saying lol. What made you choose the vertical you are in, ex: why did x person make a decision to go with dating, why did x person decide to go with app installs, why did x person go with sweeps etc

Hi guys, I'm just wondering, when choosing a vertical, what made you choose yours?
Budget?
Conversion Flow?
Offer types for a specific country you like?
Testing all verticals and going with the best performer?
Easiest types of landing pages?

Be good to know how you guys chose your vertical and why :)
I'm struggling to choose a vertical (and stick to it) I seem to jump around them rather than focusing 100% on one vertical.
this is a real good question, and me by my own,i know one of the huge question while choosing the vertical is the budget, but also there is the audience we are intending to promote to, and what skills we have that can be helpful in this also.

You can choose the most profitable verticals!
For example, top verticals in our niches are nutra and sweepstakes.

With RichPush you will get access to:
- 400+ million subscribers - reach new users at scale
- 200+ GEOs – your ads could be shown to users all over the world
- Unique audience – attract users that can’t be reached through other ad networks or marketing
channels
- Target CPA – get the maximum amount of conversions within your target cost per conversion
- Smart CPC – lower your costs by up to 40% without losing traffic volume
- Automated Rules – save your time with automatic campaign optimization
- Built-in tracking system – monitor your campaign results real-time
- Easy 24/7 moderation - start your campaigns right now
- Committed customer success managers – gain expertise, insights and new ideas to meet your goals.

banners
Back