The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What landing page software is highly recommend?

Eve90

affiliate
Hi o_O :)

I would like to start up over 5 landing pages (maybe up to 10) and I am thinking about what development platform should I use for that. I was thinking about Wix, HubSpot but HS is a bit expensive for me. I am looking for great stunning landing pages creator.

1. I am registered with a company selling designed Tshirts and they offer 40% per sold item. That's awesome. Should I use their widgets or short links and into them to a new landing page?

2. I am registered as a seller with ShareASale and I would like to create some promoting landing pages for that affiliate program as well.

What is mostly recommended for sellers? Landing Pages, Google Advertisements?

I haven't high budget, please help me to find something free or cheap :)

PS: Anybody there is selling out T-shirts from SunFrog.com or using shareasale.com?

Thanks for help!
Eva

Check Wordpress. Not FREE WordPress, but a hosted WordPress website. They have tons of ecommerce plugins. For landing pages, I use THIS (aff link) plugin. It's basically drag 'n drop. I understand being on a tight budget but if that's the case, paid ads isn't an option for traffic for you. Use social media for traffic.

Do you plan on using WordPress or an HTML5 site?

Hi o_O :)

I would like to start up over 5 landing pages (maybe up to 10) and I am thinking about what development platform should I use for that. I was thinking about Wix, HubSpot but HS is a bit expensive for me. I am looking for great stunning landing pages creator.

So, you want a drag & drop interface, correct?

Instapage
Unbounce
LeadPages
Launchrock
Convertifire
LeadSquared
KickoffLabs
VWO
Optimizely

1. I am registered with a company selling designed Tshirts and they offer 40% per sold item. That's awesome. Should I use their widgets or short links and into them to a new landing page?

2. I am registered as a seller with ShareASale and I would like to create some promoting landing pages for that affiliate program as well.

What is mostly recommended for sellers? Landing Pages, Google Advertisements?

I haven't high budget, please help me to find something free or cheap :)

PS: Anybody there is selling out T-shirts from SunFrog.com or using shareasale.com?

Thanks for help!
Eva

Landing pages are preferable and typically work better than direct linking. With T-Shirts, Facebook is the best place to go for that and then have you ad take the prospective buyers to either a Facebook Page in your account or directt to your T-Shirt Store.

With your ShareASale offers, most likely you will want to presell the offers with a landing page.

Wordpress Plugin (InstaBuilder), You can create your own landing page by drag and drop system. Easy to use, can be more attractive.

The best platform that I can advice you is Wordpress. It is very easy and you can be able to download plugins that can fasten the process of creating the pages. I am for the Idea that you use the landing pages. The first reason is that they are cheap compared to the google adverts and also have high return value. It is also easy to work with.

banners
Back