The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What kind of Ads do AdWords don't like?

thehustler

Hi, I read policy of adwords but still I hear time to time from people that their ads got declined even after following rules bla bla. So, wanted to ask your OWN experience on adwords on promoting certain niches and what things led some of your ads got declined?

Also, I believe using cloakers like JustCloakIt, Leadcloak can and will get you banned?
I mean cloakers can get you banned?

So, what kind of rules should I follow while trying to promote any niche?

yes dude but unclear. Some say we can direct link aff link but some say we can't.

Some also say adwords dont like bridge pages but many are doing okay with it.

So u can see the confusion right? :p

Do u use adwords for your business? If yes, whats ur personal experience?

I was reviewing a pay-per-call campaign this evening for a friend.
Google Ad (SEM)=>landing page=>call button=>call center PPL airline bookings --Google Ads is OK with this.

I have only second hand experience with the old AdWords --we bought those ads as the actual seller of goods -- not as an affiliate.

cancel_googred_18dp.png
Destinations that are solely designed to send users elsewhere

Examples: Bridge page, doorway, gateway, other intermediate pages that are only used to link to other sites
Destination requirements - Advertising Policies Help

Talk about Google hypocrisy: every link in their organic SERPs is a bridge page to the actual URL of the result so they can log it. Google is one big scam -- BTW, the Google Ad bid prices are too high for most affiliates (pay-outs) to make a profit anyway IMO.

MI
Back