The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What its the best traffic for you ?

thelegend

AffKit Ninja
I think the best its tiktok in this moment as its very trending but also with pinterest idea pin i get decent results
What its your favourite one ?

Creating short videos like those used on TikToK, that will get heavy traffic, is sort of specialized. Also, understanding the algorithms TikToK uses takes some effort. With the right video and monetization angle --could be awesome.

That platform has incredible traffic and time-on-site metrics.

Majority of my websites get organic traffic because I have done a very good search engine optimization for them and have built many backlinks. Even though I stop the SEO activities for some time the traffic doesn't end. It seems like free traffic to me :D

Second source of traffic is from social media. But it requires everyday efforts and sometimes paid investment too.
So, to answer your question , my favorite traffic source is organic traffic!

I think the best its tiktok in this moment as its very trending but also with pinterest idea pin i get decent results
I think that the best traffic will depend on the type of affiliate product you are promoting. I have never looked at tiktok that much but I do not think it can be a more powerful traffic source than YouTube or google, except for meme type promotions.

Majority of my websites get organic traffic because I have done a very good search engine optimization for them and have built many backlinks. Even though I stop the SEO activities for some time the traffic doesn't end. It seems like free traffic to me :D

Second source of traffic is from social media. But it requires everyday efforts and sometimes paid investment too.
So, to answer your question , my favorite traffic source is organic traffic!
Seo is brilliant, but Social networks not always are welcome for dating vertical, so for me top is SEO and Email

I would love to use TikTok but my site is a B2B site and not sure if TikTok would work. Are there examples of professional business videos?

MI
Back