The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is your Top 3 Mobile Tracking Companies?

Y

yesuplizard

Hi All,

I am looking to find the best Mobile Tracking company.

I 'll appreciate your advices in advance!

Since Hasoffers has the biggest share of affiliate program specializing in mobile, you will find in trackingdesk's integration with Hasoffers very useful as you can import thousands of offers in a matter of seconds, and all conversions/revenues are also imported via API so no need to play with postback, pixels and tokens.
Here is a blog and video we did regarding this integration.
http://trackingdesk.com/blog/2015/11/21/trackingdesk-integration-with-hasoffers-api/

G
ood luck

Since Hasoffers has the biggest share of affiliate program specializing in mobile, you will find in trackingdesk's integration with Hasoffers very useful as you can import thousands of offers in a matter of seconds, and all conversions/revenues are also imported via API so no need to play with postback, pixels and tokens.
Here is a blog and video we did regarding this integration.
TrackingDesk Integration with Hasoffers

G
ood luck

Thank you Trackingdesk for your suggestion, I'm agree with you and we already connected with HasOffers.
Looking forward to share some ideas with you.

Regards,
MeshBean Team

Hi All,

I am looking to find the best Mobile Tracking company.

I 'll appreciate your advices in advance!

Any tracker can work with HasOffers or Cake.

Thrive can definitely provide you with the best service and tracking performance. We also have a Cloaker/Bot Filter and Multi-User Access module that allow you to set permissions for sub users. We also have users who use Thrive to run a small network instead of HasOffers. Please contact our support with any questions.

Nowadays tracking platforms are commodity products. Ask multiple proposals, compare them to each other and play them out against each other. Take the cheapest option. Nearly all platforms offer the same functionalities anyways - the other thing they have in common is they eat your margin if you pay them too much.

Nowadays tracking platforms are commodity products. Ask multiple proposals, compare them to each other and play them out against each other. Take the cheapest option. Nearly all platforms offer the same functionalities anyways - the other thing they have in common is they eat your margin if you pay them too much.

I respectfully disagree, and really can't disagree more. A vast majority, if not all, of our business is based off of users coming from other trackers because of something they are unhappy with the previous one they used. Few people start as newbies with us.

Whether it's SSL functionality, scaling problems on self-hosted, complex upsell tracking, running a small network, our awesome support, or a myriad of our specific features, those are the reasons people use Thrive. For the most part, particularly on our Cloud Service, it is not only because of cost.

That said, for high volume users, which is our target, we're 30-50% less expensive compared to the top competitor, which can result in thousands $/month saved at that level :)

Check out this article on tracking software on our blog: Top 18 Affiliate Marketing Tracking Software | Affiliate Addicts

Great article. And yet, I can't help but add a nuance to your article. There is a big (if not huge) difference between affiliate tracking software and affiliate management software.

1. Affiliate tracking software: Voluum, Prosper202 & TrackingDesk among others- allow affiliates to run their campaigns and track their traffic's performances.

2. Affiliate management software: cake, hasoffers, linktrust and most of the companies listed in your article - allow companies to manage their advertiser's offers, their affiliate database, define and manage payouts to their affiliates and more.

Tracking is one important aspect of both type of software, but the each software is built with features specific to the business needs of the entity using it.
i.e. Managing affiliates traffic is very different than managing a google adwords or ppv campaign.

Hope that helps shed some light on the subject.

Best,
Laurent

Thank you all for your useful suggestions.

@Addiliate.com the article was very helpful, thank you!

Hey all. First of all I gree with the statement above.

Secondly, @yesuplizard as you can see there is a huge choice of trackers on the market nowadays. Depends on your needs you can choose self-hosted or cloud-hosted solution, so returning to the question at the very beginning you can take a look at AdsBridge solution. There are bunch of advanced features on AB platform and it's great for big businesses and when it comes to the price you will be favorably impressed.

Look forward to meet you on AdsBridge platform. Ping me pls if you'll need any help with something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all. First of all I gree with the statement above.

Secondly, @yesuplizard as you can see there is a huge choice of trackers on the market nowadays. Depends on your needs you can choose self-hosted or cloud-hosted solution, so returning to the question at the very beginning you can take a look at AdsBridge solution. There are bunch of advanced features on AB platform and it's great for big businesses and when it comes to the price you will be favorably impressed.

Look forward to meet you on AdsBridge platform. Ping me pls if you'll need any help with something.
@Alex_O99 Thank you very mush for your help!! I will definitely check this and contact you shortly.

Thank you @Elen AdsBridge , it is very helpful list I am going to check all of them!
Hey yesuplizard..Read the Reviews , For Tracking Desk, I did .I looked at everyone and in the end Tracking Desk was the best. Besides the ease of function ,where I can set up not just tracking but an entire campaign in minutes , and I was very bad with all of the links and s1s2s3 parameters etc so I chose Tracking Desk where in just a few clicks your done, sooo simple , its the support that sold me as well . Even if you a tracking bad ass , try it out. No cost up front either. What good is you tracking if you cant use it ? I have paid for products even some on this forum and had ZERO help. Now I see the value of Tracking , I also have unanswered emails asking for help with no reply or a very , very late reply by then it was useless from some of the tracking services that are mentioned here as well.

Attachments

• td.JPG
    td.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 16
MI
Back