The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the usage of anchor tag in SEO?

Hi, With the help of anchor tag we can create the hyperlink in SEO. Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text be relevant to the page you're linking to, rather than generic text. The blue, underlined anchor text is the most common as it is the web standard, although it is possible to change the color and underlining through html code.Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink.

Anchor text is the visible words that hyperlinks display when linking to another webpage or website. Anchor text can provide both search engines and users relevant contextual information about the content of the link's destination.

Hi

Anchor text refers to the visible, clickable words used to link one web page to another.
in Search engines it's use the anchor texts linking to a page as an indicator of the page’s topic; i.e which keywords it should rank for.

In simple terms, if I was to link to a page from this article with the anchor text “dog biscuits”, this would indicate to Google that I (or Ahrefs) believe that the linked site is a good fit for that query.

Hope this help you.

Anchor text is the clickable text in a hyperlink. SEO best practices dictate that anchor text be relevant to the page you're linking to, rather than generic text. The blue, underlined anchor text is the most common as it is the web standard, although it is possible to change the color and underlining through html code.

MI
Back