The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the traffic source of this website?

bikabon

I just found a website(Exercise At Home) with 0 organic search, paid search, social, push and native traffic. (I don't have pop traffic spy tool)
But there's lots of affiliate links on it.
I just wonder what is the traffic source of this site?

I just found a website(Exercise At Home) with 0 organic search, paid search, social, push and native traffic. (I don't have pop traffic spy tool)
But there's lots of affiliate links on it.
I just wonder what is the traffic source of this site?
SQL:
mysql> select  GlobalRank, Domain from top1mildom
where Domain rlike '^exerciseathome.net$';
Empty set (0.84 sec)
they don't make the MJ12 top million

you can check the other scrapers :)

there's lots of affiliate links on it.

It's an Amazon Affiliate Site.

The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
Home Terms Of Use Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure Amazon Affiliate Disclaimer DMCA Earnings Disclaimer

Exerciseathome.net has Alexa global rank of 27,088,460. Exerciseathome.net has an estimated worth of US$ 1,849, based on its estimated Ads revenue. Exerciseathome.net receives approximately 112 unique visitors each day. Its web server is located in France, with IP address 51.222.40.119.

Exerciseathome.net has Alexa global rank of 27,088,460. Exerciseathome.net has an estimated worth of US$ 1,849, based on its estimated Ads revenue. Exerciseathome.net receives approximately 112 unique visitors each day. Its web server is located in France, with IP address 51.222.40.119.
Hasn't Alexa been shutdown? You can still access it?

I hit about 780,000 with 20,000 ad hits a day (for a week) about a year ago (as a point of reference)
global rank of 27,088,460
tumbleweed GIF

No, it would be supposition but I know Alexa Web Services raised the pro-membership 300% to 400%. That 'may' have been a factor.
Another thin is the data sourcing and the new privacy laws my have been risky for Amazon's "deep pockets" --wasn't worth potential legal issues maybe?

MI
Back