The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the most critical area of your online business?

StephenR

affiliate
I'm conducting a poll. When you get a chance please travel over to my page and submit your vote near the bottom of my index page HERE. Feel free to discuss your online business needs here as well. I'm interested to see which of the following you feel is most critical to your business:

Copywriting
Email Marketing
Internet Marketing
Keyword Research
Link Building
Online Promotion
PPC Advertising
Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Web Development

Okay, I voted, but it took me a while to find which link took me to the poll. You might want to edit your post to link to your home page that contains the poll. ;)

Since I run a content site, copyrighting is the most important part of my operation. Without high quality articles I would not be able to retain my readers.

Although I'm trying to learn how to get better with promoting my site via social networking and viral marketing. :confused:

It's all about MARKETING. What's the point of developing a great service or some killer content but no one knows about it? Content may be King.... but traffic is the Emperor.

It's all important. But in speaking about getting traffic, a mentor of mine once said--

"The entire process of selling online is a numbers game. Once you realize that fact with ever fiber of your being you will be on the right path.'

and-

"You have to have a good product and good sales copy, but the rest is just a numbers game."

I think that's kind of simplistic though I see what you are getting at.

I have sites that have thousands of visitors per week, and make barely enough to cover hosting. I have others that have a tenth of that and make a bucket-load.

I would say it's all about "targeting" the right prospects. One targeted prospect is better than 1000 untargeted.

Rob, I agree that was pretty simplistic. However, for a simple guy like me, simple is good!! LOL!!

But hey, you bring up a good point about targeted prospects. Can you PM me and show some examples of your websites? You sound like you've got your stuff together.

The site in my sig is getting 19% conversions (it isn't mine though - I am managing their affiliate program). :D

MI
Back