The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the fastest method to appear on first page for some words?

The fastest way to "appear on first page for some words" is simply to choose keywords that no one else is targeting. Then add them to the start of your home page title and description, and an <h1> heading. Maybe add a backling with anchor text the same as your chosen keywords.

If you have picked non-competitive enough keywords you will get position 1 as soon as the page is indexed.

If you can buy a domain name with the chosen keywords you are even more guaranteed to get number one spot.

Here's an example - low cost it support - Google Search= - as you can see, my site in position 1.

to Fasten your backlinks process

Yes totally right but rewritten articles (called 'spinned') with a minimum of 70% change are very time saving (and thus money saving) and seen as unique.

I use the Magic Article Rewriter and together with Magic Article Submitter (please check google for their url) and it is handy to do and the submitter is very automatic as well.

Not that expensive and compatible with Free Traffic System which I use as well (I recommend that as well for time saving and unique content/backlinking strategy).
Good luck

Just make sure to get back links from relevant and DoFollow sites. Google gives more value on the quality compared to those irrelevant sites that you are getting. Then quantity after quality!

I think the fastest way to appear in Google is through article writing and submission.

I have observed that when your article is published in top article directories, you really get an improvement in search engine ranking.

I would like to hear your opinion about this .

Agree, I also have the same experience.

Off-page optimization work

1. Submit the RSS feed in to various feed submission sites.

2. Create blogs on the blogger and wordpress.

3. Start directory submission

4. Do some quality link building

5. write keyword rich content and post it on the blog.

6. Put the links of the website on the blog

7. Do some social book marking for the webpages.

8. Write keyword rich and service specific articles and post them into 10 to 15 sites.

I think when you complete on-page work and your website cached by google then it will start ranking out of 200, and as your start and carry on off-page work then website will start appearing under 100.

Do not follow short cut it will very harm full. Go right track and feel relax.

Also do forum posting and blog commenting.

Good listing of Link Building methods but i think that your question is about your clarification and strange thing for me is that question and answer both from your side.

then what you accept from our side.

I think the fastest way to appear in Google is through article writing and submission.
I have observed that when your article is published in top article directories, you really get an improvement in search engine ranking.
I would like to hear your opinion about this .
can you share with your article site which are dofollow and approve soon

Off-page optimization work

1. Submit the RSS feed in to various feed submission sites.

2. Create blogs on the blogger and wordpress.

3. Start directory submission

4. Do some quality link building

5. write keyword rich content and post it on the blog.

6. Put the links of the website on the blog

7. Do some social book marking for the webpages.

8. Write keyword rich and service specific articles and post them into 10 to 15 sites.

I think when you complete on-page work and your website cached by google then it will start ranking out of 200, and as your start and carry on off-page work then website will start appearing under 100.

Do not follow short cut it will very harm full. Go right track and feel relax.
Link exchange,links related to your website and links from domz.If all these techniques and above mentioned done in effective manner helps to attain first page on google

They are all important and good methods, but you can not for sure that these would really get your site to appear on first page!

No one can!

these are tips which webmasters do while they are concern with promoting their brands or services.. so it is more effective, and great to have good resources, and make your work smart and qualitative..

True! Keywords are very importanat. I would suggest to find keywords with google adwords keyword tool. It helps you find different keywords and you can choose keywords that
have less competition, but good search queries. Thanks for sharing!

Select appropriate keywords, use phrases.
use blog posting, forum discussion and article submission for get back links.
post your site on high PR directories in related category.

Yeah after doing onpage optimization,if you go for off page optimization it will definitely boost your page rank.I have considered few more link building techniques like guest blogging,video submission,Do follow blog commenting.

banners
Back