The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the fastest method to appear on first page for some words?

Helly

affiliate
Off-page optimization work

1. Submit the RSS feed in to various feed submission sites.

2. Create blogs on the blogger and wordpress.

3. Start directory submission

4. Do some quality link building

5. write keyword rich content and post it on the blog.

6. Put the links of the website on the blog

7. Do some social book marking for the webpages.

8. Write keyword rich and service specific articles and post them into 10 to 15 sites.

I think when you complete on-page work and your website cached by google then it will start ranking out of 200, and as your start and carry on off-page work then website will start appearing under 100.

Do not follow short cut it will very harm full. Go right track and feel relax.

8. Write keyword rich and service specific articles and post them into 10 to 15 sites.

I think when you complete on-page work and your website cached by google then it will start ranking out of 200, and as your start and carry on off-page work then website will start appearing under 100.

Hi,

All that you posted is very important for link building as these factors will definitely drive traffic and makes your web site to rank in a good position of SERPS and also raises the keywords.

Thanks!!

As you mentioned the fastest way, I would like to recommend to do some research on your money keywords in your niche, keeping as accurate as possible. Then apply the methods you display here. :)

Thanks for the wonderful tips. but before doing all these things you should submit your site to a handful of search engines, so that your off-page activities will get more boost via all search engines.

If you want to appear for some keywords on first page, in less time, the most important factor is use of keywords in URL and in title tag.On site can play a major role in this regard.

Fastest way to appear in google

I think the fastest way to appear in Google is through article writing and submission.

I have observed that when your article is published in top article directories, you really get an improvement in search engine ranking.

I would like to hear your opinion about this .

Even i was doing article submissions regularly but one of my friend told me that there are lot of chances of content duplication because the visitor usually visit search article sites to snip off content and use them in multiple place. So, i stopped article submissions. Surely, it was a good technique to increase backlinks.

I think about your website. You need to optimize your website about your keyword density. It seems that it's a parameter that google considers.

You just concentrate on the keyword and content optimization and building links for your website. If you are done with these 3 things you will definitely notice some change in your SERP results. Just ensure that there will be no spam out there.

Just make sure to get back links on relevant and DoFollow sites. Google gives more value on the quality compared to those irrelevant sites that you are getting. Remember: Quality is better than quantity!

In my opinion including good and unique content is the best way to get ranked on the first page. Link building is one of the fastest way to get ranked on the first page. Social bookmarking is also a famous method to increase the traffic.

These will surely help improve backlinks and driving traffic to our website. It will ultimately result in good keyword positions on Google.

Nice list, however it depends on the keywords your are targeting, the faster way is to choose a long-tail keyword with low competition and get backlinks with the keyword as the anchor text.

banners
Back