The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best wedding event advice you can give to a couple who doesn't have a wedding planner?

Hi!
Here are a few ideas:
  • Don't overdo your decor - simple is better
  • Choose one main color and 2-3 complement colors
  • Stick to your theme
  • Consider having good entertainment - a photo booth with props, dancers, live band, etc.
  • Don't forget to use a wedding checklist, it can help you not to forget anything
I hope it will help anyone who plans their wedding. Happy planning!

Weddings & Galas
Black Truffle Wedding & Special Event Catering
Black Truffle Catering is dedicated to continuous innovation and excellence in food service, and special events. In particular, weddings. We provide the finest quality food presented in an abundant display of artistic expression served by the best trained and professional staff in Arizona. We ordered our wedding from them, and have been using an in-home chef from this company for a year now. Here's a link to their website Wedding Food Catering in Mesa | Elite Catering with Black Truffle .

Find a wedding planner, haha. If we are serious, make a plan for which it is worth going, starting with the scenery and ending with who you will call. In fact, you will need to spend a lot of time and effort on this, and if you work until the evening, it'll be difficult to organize a cool wedding. It is better to hire a wedding organizer or find a couple recently married and ask them what you should do and what to pay attention to. First, I would suggest finding a good wedding tuxedo for the groom. When I go to a wedding, I usually buy a new tuxedo on Men's Wedding Suits & Groom's Tuxedos | Gentleman's Guru because the quality of tuxedos here is high, and they look perfect on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure that you have taken into account all expenses and then multiply them twice. And don't hesitate if the wedding is worth doing or not. This happens one time (if you're lucky enough to find the right person) in your life, so arrange a decent celebration. When I was going to get married I didn't have enough money for a fancy wedding. But I took a loan and organized everything the way we both wanted. And I never regret about it. Fortunately, we this all payed off by the money gifted to us from relatives. Now I see, ppl even take loans for their honeymoon. So if you still haven't decided about it, take a look at the article to borrow some useful tips. Make yourself and your beloved cool memories about this day.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back