The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

What is the best way to promote an adult affiliate programme?

Saffron Marie

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Partner With Us @ 15% Commission
Hi all
Im new here so forgive my ignorance. Having built an online shop which seems to have taken off, i have now started an affiliate programme offering what i perceive to be great commission rates, this is on a tiered basis. I sell luxurious adult toy, lingerie etc and want to promote my brand. What are some of the great things i can offer to affiliates? Apart from the initial 15% commission...

Try getting cam girls to hustle their customers into buying these toys for them.

Give them a 15% kickback on each sale. Chaturbate and MyFreeCams allow camgirls to sell non competitive items and receive gift certificates from Amazon ... Do a gift certificate at the *dildo store*

You can import these items direct from China in small lots to larger quantities pretty cheaply.

Try getting cam girls to hustle their customers into buying these toys for them.

Give them a 15% kickback on each sale. Chaturbate and MyFreeCams allow camgirls to sell non competitive items and receive gift certificates from Amazon ... Do a gift certificate at the *dildo store*

You can import these items direct from China in small lots to larger quantities pretty cheaply.
Wow, hank you for such a great tip!! I didn't expect that...

MI
Back