The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What Is The Best Way To Advertise?

Well I could say get round your local News Paper department and take out £800 on paper adverts, but I wont because that type of advert has never worked, most buy a paper for news not small adverts, so they never get seen.
You could try putting adverts in house letter boxes, you can put them in 10,000 doors and you wont get an order, why because like you anything goes in your door that is not needed goes right into a blue dustbin outside.
We are finding our sales are 500% up since 2008 and all our sales are from word of mouth, who say how good our product and service is.
Sorry then, it's word of mouth not adverts that are going to get people to your shop or site.
David

Its pretty easy to run at a loss if you go into paid advertisement its a huge market :) I guess if you're a small web host I would say word of mouth is the best way but that's more good luck and good service

Its pretty easy to run at a loss if you go into paid advertisement its a huge market :) I guess if you're a small web host I would say word of mouth is the best way but that's more good luck and good service

Absolutely. You need twitter or facebook. Build a small group that will discuss your services/products. Social Media ads can create exponential growth of your popularity if it is studied and done well.

MI
Back