“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What is the best traffic source for dating offers ?

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Mohamed izaar, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Mohamed izaar

Mohamed izaar Affiliate affiliate

Hello all
    I want to lunch a campaign for a dating offer it accepts only mobile traffic and can you help me about best traffic source and if i will need a landing page or a banner ... or any idea i will be happy for your help

Thank you so much

tyoussef and Mr. Plan B like this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. PurePay

PurePay Affiliate affiliate

I heard great things about mobile and SMS traffic for dating to be on the top of the sources :)

Mohamed izaar likes this.
  4. Mr. Plan B

Mr. Plan B Moderator moderator affiliate

Try Exoclick or Traffic Junky

Mohamed izaar likes this.
  5. Ndifrekeabasi Essien

Ndifrekeabasi Essien Affiliate affiliate

You can try looking up Plenty Of Fish. It's a site that accepts advertising and can send you cheap clicks that actually convert. Also exo-click and traffic junky for adult dating traffic.
    You can get good push traffic from propellar ads.

6. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

Unless something has changed recently, they no longer accept new advertisers.

Anica likes this.
  7. Anica

Anica Affiliate affiliate

Are they even open for new advertisers?

8. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

9. awesomesauce

awesomesauce Active Member affiliate

Push traffic is on fire for dating offers. Check out PropellerAds, MegaPush, or RichPush.

10. Richpush

Richpush Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

You can try RichPush - one of the best push notifications ad network.
    We have a lot of traffic in dating niche.

11. CAPN

CAPN Affiliate affiliate

Regarding your question if you need a landing page or banner: you only need banners if you were to buy display ads. Keeping in mind you are looking to promote dating offers, you'd need banners for adult display networks like juicyads or exoclick (which are two I can recommend).

You might not need a landing page when buying display traffic and working with banners, as you are sort of warming up the visitor with your banner. When they land on the offer page the suprise is probably not as big. However, your conversion rate can improve by using a landing page, and some offers require you to use a landing page. So you might not need one today, but if you are planning on continuing doing this, you will eventually need one.

There are other networks where you can buy mobile adult traffic, such as popads, popcash and zeropark. Of those three I can say Zeropark has worked the best for me. These networks provide popunder ads, and with those I would recommend using a landing page. This traffic converts pretty bad most of the time, and Crakrevenue once told me I had to use a landing page because I was sending too much traffic and too little conversions.

12. jowel

jowel Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Service Manager affiliate

adult or non adult ?

13. Umberto

Umberto Affiliate affiliate

Depends, free or paid?
    Udimi

14. Certified
    tyoussef

tyoussef Moderator moderator Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

try push notifications, it's worth a try, it's hot and everybody is talking about it nowadays.

banners