The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best traffic source for dating offers ?

Mohamed izaar

affiliate
Hello all
I want to lunch a campaign for a dating offer it accepts only mobile traffic and can you help me about best traffic source and if i will need a landing page or a banner ... or any idea i will be happy for your help

Thank you so much

You can try looking up Plenty Of Fish. It's a site that accepts advertising and can send you cheap clicks that actually convert. Also exo-click and traffic junky for adult dating traffic.
You can get good push traffic from propellar ads.

Regarding your question if you need a landing page or banner: you only need banners if you were to buy display ads. Keeping in mind you are looking to promote dating offers, you'd need banners for adult display networks like juicyads or exoclick (which are two I can recommend).

You might not need a landing page when buying display traffic and working with banners, as you are sort of warming up the visitor with your banner. When they land on the offer page the suprise is probably not as big. However, your conversion rate can improve by using a landing page, and some offers require you to use a landing page. So you might not need one today, but if you are planning on continuing doing this, you will eventually need one.

There are other networks where you can buy mobile adult traffic, such as popads, popcash and zeropark. Of those three I can say Zeropark has worked the best for me. These networks provide popunder ads, and with those I would recommend using a landing page. This traffic converts pretty bad most of the time, and Crakrevenue once told me I had to use a landing page because I was sending too much traffic and too little conversions.

try push notifications, it's worth a try, it's hot and everybody is talking about it nowadays.

hi, guys! i only want to say that you put too much attention on push and adult traffic. maybe it was working in 2019, but not in 2022. For our dating maistream offers best sources are email, seo, social media, google, also native (taboola, outbrain). So, i would reccomend to dig in this way.

MI
Back