The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What is the best time for UK campaing?

navaneet31

affiliate
Hey guys recently I started learning affiliate marking I got 3 conversions yesterday after spending 30 usd. I am running a sweepstake offer I would like to reduce my investment costs. So some one help me with the best time that sweepstakes gets more conversions in UK. I really appreciate it. Thanks. I am using propellerads for my campaign.

Also please let me know how much investment is necessary to optimize and to find out the offer is profitable. I really appreciate the help.

Hey guys recently I started learning affiliate marking I got 3 conversions yesterday after spending 30 usd. I am running a sweepstake offer I would like to reduce my investment costs. So some one help me with the best time that sweepstakes gets more conversions in UK. I really appreciate it. Thanks. I am using propellerads for my campaign.

Also please let me know how much investment is necessary to optimize and to find out the offer is profitable. I really appreciate the help.

Hey man!
So that you are using Propellerads.

Do you use your own landing page or you do direct linking to the offer page?

Besides that what is your experience with Propellerads?
Are they good?

Are you running with the lander? Have you tried to optimize the lander first? Also, did you check if there are websites that were more effective than the others? What about reducing the bid a bit?

Let it run for some time, it's too early to optimize by hours, friend. And you are the only one that knows the answer, you will see it from tests :)

Keep sharing your results!

thanks for your suggestions. Any one have some idea how much data i may require to optimize a campaign? my budget is 100 usd only :(

Communication is imperative for a successful affiliate marketing programme. It is important that regular communication is made with affiliates, especially key affiliates, not only to inform them about new products and promotions, but to also maintain good relationships.

banners
Back