The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best software to outreach affiliates?

lisatextmagic

Hey guys,

We have recently started an affiliate marketing at our company and reaching our potential affiliates through email. But it is not really comfortable to follow up there and keep track, who has reviewed your email or not.. Is there any special solution you use for that? I would appreciate your recommendations.;)

Hey guys,

We have recently started an affiliate marketing at our company and reaching our potential affiliates through email. But it is not really comfortable to follow up there and keep track, who has reviewed your email or not.. Is there any special solution you use for that? I would appreciate your recommendations.;)

Yes. All the email marketing tools like mailerlite, mailchimp, getresponse and others allow you to keep track of your mails and see who has reviewed your mail or not.

If you use gmail, you can use mailtrack .io to see when they have reviewed your mails and who has not reviewed your mails yet, so that you can resend your email to them. I have personally used this one, and I currently use mailchimp.

Yes. All the email marketing tools like mailerlite, mailchimp, getresponse and others allow you to keep track of your mails and see who has reviewed your mail or not.

If you use gmail, you can use mailtrack .io to see when they have reviewed your mails and who has not reviewed your mails yet, so that you can resend your email to them. I have personally used this one, and I currently use mailchimp.
Thanks! Very helpful reply!

I have used mailchimp and found it very helpful. I am also currently doing the same thing but am looking to build a pipeline of affiliates. Where did you start when looking to form your pipeline for your email list of potential affiliates?

Hi Kiwi,

That is the hardest part and this is where most of your efforts and time will be spent running your affiliate program. There is not just one source, you need to use all online channels to build your pipeline. Please follow my suggestions below.
  1. Plan who you want to target first, for example, if you are in the "Dating Vertical" look for bloggers and webmasters that are into that space or simmilar like fashion, celebrity news etc
  2. Search in Google for these publishers and also use research tools to build a list.
  3. Start contacting these targets with your affiliate proposal
Hope the above helps and good luck.

Hi,

We're using Mailchimp. It's working fine with us. You can give it a try. But before sending the emails, plan & write a good affiliate proposal and try to customize it if needed. Don't send the same email template to everyone.

I hope it'll help you.

if you want to send a free campaign and still get those open rates and click-through reports, you can use Hubspot. They have a free plan with monthly 2,000 emails quota.

MI
Back