The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

What is the best SEO method

That's a pretty broad question, almost like asking "What's the fastest and cheapest way to financial success?"...

You need two primary things for SEO:

1. Original content related to search terms for which you want to rank well. Keeping the content fresh by adding new pages or updating old ones on a regular basis also helps.

2. Incoming links pointing to pages on your site from other pages with relevant content.

Agreed it comes down to those two things. Within link building techniques for example, one of the things you really want is a varied backlink profile, meaning that when you look at all the backlinks you acquire, you want there to be variety and not all from similar sources.

So I guess a "best" method really comes down to varying your link building methods rather than picking a single best method, to aquire different sorts of links from good sources.

True,

i can only add that page title and description tags are very important as well and they are not hard to edit.

Friendly URLs are also helpful.

Original content by itself might not be enough if not packed with those tags and in friendly urls.

Incoming links should consist of the important keywords whenever possible

I have to chime in and agree....

A lot of original content and back links from sites and blogs that have already made an impact.

Content is always king, so throw yourself into your writing and have fun with it....put your passion into it and give it flesh. That is the main thing that is going to attract both the search engines and visitors.

MI
Back